Jerky Pictures

Started by Harpo, March 21, 2005, 11:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harpo

Jaeger, oldman, chezzbubba,nsbill, here are some pictures of what I smoked, not to make anybody feel bad these are for everyone but these guys helped me get it right. Harpo[/img]

Oldman

Harpo something is wrong... this thread and the other one... no pictures. Even when I copy the addy into a new brower it only says...ERROR~~!

Olds

http://rminor.com

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

JJC

I see them . . . no problem here, other than cleaning up the drool on  my shirt [:p][:p][:p]

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

tsquared

They look excellent, Harpo! Looks like you've got a handy number 1 helper there, too. Does he help you  eat it as well?
Tom

Harpo

tsquared yes he does, that was his first time doing jerky he loved it. That is my Grandson and my fishing and smoking buddy. will be 6 in May and now can really enjoy him in the outdoors, getting ready to get boat out of storage and start some fishing with him. He can't wait untill we go to camp. He's a great kid.
Harpo[;)]

gotbbq

Olds-

I'm with you.  No jerky, i get a picture of a litte boy sitting at a desk?  Huh???

gotbbq

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

olds , gotbbq i get the same thing untill i arrow over to the right, try that.

Harpo

yea I know I goofed up arrowover and scroll down.you will see the rest. or i reposted them on the same forum but under smoked jerky pictures, I promise I will get it right soon.
Harpo[:(]

Cold Smoke

Hey Harpo- I see a young lad with a certain "sparkle" in his eye who's considering making a blue silly putty super-gun disguised as an innocent jerky gun at Grampa's tool bench.....[;)][;)]

Cold Smoke

gotbbq

I've never made formed jerkey.  I've only used thin sliced london broil.  I've done it im my dehydrator.  Comes out pretty good.[^][^][^]

gotbbq

Oldman

I can see 3 of the 4 pictures now.
The reason for the delay is the first
picture is a dead link and can really
slow down the upload to this board.

Next the 3 pictures that I can see
total almost 1/2 meg in size.

Between these two factor is why it
takes so long for everything to show
up. Especially for dial ups.

Olds

http://rminor.com

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!