Xtra Heating element

Started by schneep, December 30, 2009, 12:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Walleye

Quote from: toker on February 22, 2010, 12:08:08 PM
Hi everyone i have a small problem that you can help me with I'm sure so if you could help me pls with these info i would appreciate thx in advance.

1st Do you know if Allied Kenco ship to Canada? Would be great if they do.
2Nd on their site i found the good high temp wire OK but I'm not Sure about the right connectors spades rings female etc i don't know anything in this world of mod so if you could just point me the good required pieces on their site so i could visualise and order if they ship to Canada of course thx Frank.

Toker

I don't know if they ship to Canada or not but I would give them a call or email and ask them.

Here is a link to the Hi Temp Ring Connector at Allied Kenco....
http://www.alliedkenco.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/89_367/products_id/776

For the Female Spade Connectors you don't need to use the high temp ones because they are not exposed to the high heat. You should be able to pick them up at any hardware store. Here's a link to a picture of a female spade connector on Ebay which will give you an idea of what they look like.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/50-BLU-FEMALE-SPADE-CONNECTOR-CRIMP-TERMINAL-1-5-2-5mm/280457207791

Hope that helps
Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Toker

THX a million Mike really appreciated help.

Klondikesmoker

Toker

YES  Allied Kenco ships to Canada.  I just received my high temp wire and connectors for the extra element.

Klondikesmoker.

Habanero Smoker

I ordered my wire and connectors from them, and the spade connectors were the right size for the connections on the Bradley.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Toker

THX everyone for the comfirmation but for the spades females connectors are these the good one to order?

Toker

HawkeyeSmokes

HawkeyeSmokes

Toker

ok thx, i knew for the rings, but i was not sure for the others now i'm thx again.

RickWL63

Thanks for this post guys, looks like this mod is in my future.