Got new PID and already a problem Help!!!!

Started by smokingthemidwest, January 04, 2010, 04:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smokingthemidwest

Hello everybody, I have a little problem. I got my new plug and play PID from Auber last Thursday. Used it on sunday and everything went great until i went to unplug the sensor from the PID. When i pulled the sensor out of the controller the metal piece that slides in the controller fell inside the controller. When i pick up the controller i can hear it rattle inside. I was wondering if i got a new sensor if things would work right, even if that old piece is rolling around inside. Thank you in advance Jeremiah

watchdog56

You should be able to pull the black rim off the back with your hands and then there are screw that you need to take out. That should get you access to the inside.

HawkeyeSmokes

I would give Auber a call or send them an email.

Everyone says their customer service is great so I'm sure they will take care of you.

Good luck with it and keep us posted!
HawkeyeSmokes

smokingthemidwest

Well just an update i emailed them right after i made that post and i got a repliywithin a half an hour. They told me to send the sensor back and they will either fix it or send a replacement one.  With the broken piece in the controller they sent me a pdf of how to open the controller and find the broken piece.  It was just how watchdog said to do it. With the customer service its been great, they respond to emails quickly. Hopefully this all works out cause i really liked that PID even though i only used it once. Thank you all for your help I think i am on the right track!!!