Backordered Christmas present arrived today...

Started by squirtthecat, January 05, 2010, 04:15:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squirtthecat

And...

I'm making a huge batch of popcorn tomorrow night for MrsC's kiddies.  (behavioral award that she's done over the years - MrC's "garage popped corn in a trash bag" is the stuff of 4th grade legends  :D)

I'll set aside part of the first bowl for myself, and hit it with a shake of Cheddar BS.   

OU812

"MrC's garage popped corn in a trash bag" ?

Could you xplain  ???

squirtthecat

Quote from: OU812 on January 06, 2010, 08:42:42 AM

Could you xplain  ???

I use my Stir Crazy popper out in the garage, and make enough popcorn to fill a tall kitchen trash bag..
(which is in turn stuffed into a large basket for her to carry)

It's quite a production. And yes, there is plenty of 'sampling' & adult beverages involved.

From 2 years ago.

Tiny Tim

Nice lookin' inspector and guard ya got there.

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: squirtthecat on January 06, 2010, 08:54:31 AM
Quote from: OU812 on January 06, 2010, 08:42:42 AM

Could you xplain  ???

I use my Stir Crazy popper out in the garage, and make enough popcorn to fill a tall kitchen trash bag..
(which is in turn stuffed into a large basket for her to carry)

It's quite a production. And yes, there is plenty of 'sampling' & adult beverages involved.

From 2 years ago.

I sent a couple of big boxes to my sons and use hot air popcorn for the packagine, them and their buddies liked that.

Oldman

Well I will be hanged... Your cat looks very much like our "Ittle-Man." Our Ittle-Man is 100% snow white, with pink ears and the dangest blue eyes you could imagine.

He is one of our rescure animals. The reason I named him Ittle-Man was when we got him his head was not as big as a soft-boiled egg.

From the picture it looks like your cat also has a razor back. Pretty Kool~~!

Neat cat you got there...
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

OU812

Gotcha, thanks Squirt.

I got my son one of those Stirrin popcorn poppers for christmas this year.

Man that cheddar bacon salt well be gooood on some popcorn.

squirtthecat

Yeah, Stir Crazy's are awesome.  That's my second one.   Burned the motor out of the first one years ago.

Now the biggies for the movie theaters...   That's what I really want!   I do buy the commercial flavored popping oil and seasoned salt at a local Food Service company.

Thanks, that was Frazier, my little buddy. (he was Squirt's litter mate)  We lost him back in February.
Not really razor back, just skin & bones by that time, and cold - that's his hair sticking up.  :D

I'm sure Boris (pictured) and our newest addition Gracie will be helping me again tomorrow night.