Smoked Chicken Tetrazzini

Started by Hoss, January 13, 2010, 04:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoss

Wife made some Chicken tetrazini out of one of the leftover chickens I smoked.  It was pretty good stuff!
Life is not like a box of chocolates.  It's more like a jar of jalapenos - What you do Today might really burn your ass tomorrow.

classicrockgriller

Sounds good Hoss.

You smoke it, she makes it work.

Left over smokes are some goooooood eats.

classicrockgriller

Hoss, share this link with MrsHoss, you two will get a kick out of it.

http://forum.bradleysmoker.com/index.php?topic=11646.0

Hoss

That was absolutely hilarious.  My wife read it and she is still laughing.  She's gonna post the recipe for the tetrazini in a bit.
Life is not like a box of chocolates.  It's more like a jar of jalapenos - What you do Today might really burn your ass tomorrow.

classicrockgriller

Thanks. Tell her we need pics of the food.

You guys can't make a bologna sandwich without taking pictures of it now!

Hoss

THere is about a half a serving left  :o.  I told you it was good!

Hoss

Here's what's left

Looked much better in the baking pan, but it will reheat well in the tupperware >,>

MrsHoss

That was a really bad picture but if anyone is interested I posted the recipe.  Next time we will take pictures before we dig in!  I also made smoked chicken salad for chicken salad sandwiches but I'm sure no one is interested in that.