Started by FLBentRider, January 15, 2010, 05:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

classicrockgriller

smokeNcanuck

Either Way....I'm Smoke'N It

FLBentRider

Quote from: classicrockgriller on January 15, 2010, 06:08:07 PM
I bet they were all Free!

Now I have to clean the George Dickel off my laptop screen!
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

classicrockgriller

I had to clean Dickel off my lap before.

hal4uk

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on January 15, 2010, 06:06:56 PM
I try not to over do it  ;D

I do believe it is a generally accepted "best practice" of choreographers to put the stars front-center.
I like the way you lined those up, NePaS!
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

Tiny Tim

NePa...I give up, who is the Red Neck in the back?  I know the rest of them, but I can't see enough of that one.

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Tiny Tim on January 15, 2010, 06:22:06 PM
NePa...I give up, who is the Red Neck in the back?  I know the rest of them, but I can't see enough of that one.

Thats long island ice tea mix stuff, think my daughter got that one

FreeDrinkPas

car54

Oldman

Car54 when everyone starts to joke with you about you being a Pruner take heart. I juice up 4-5 days per week 15 or so carrots mixed with 1/4 head of red cabbage, a white potato and a cucumber.

I've done this mixture twice in the same day but the next day everything is "orange" if you get my drift.  ;D

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

car54

Olds,
What you are doing is great and healthy. You are making a natural V8 drink. Jack LaLane is still around. One of the 1st health and fitness gurus.
Worf the klingon on Star Trek called prune juice a " warriors drink". I am glad that you have the fresh vegatables and fruit to do that and yours are home grown and organic. My grandson will drink the juice from a pickle jar and my daughter finds the dried out pickles. I am not sure that it is very heathly but I would consider that a warriors drink also.

Great job, Brad

Oldman

Quote My grandson will drink the juice from a pickle jar
I love pickle juice. I wish I could just purchase the jucie. Keep the pickles~~!  ;D

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Paddlinpaul

There are too many to mention but Gin and Tonic with a squeeze of lime is my favorite in the summer. A cold bottle of beer (Canadian or European, I like to taste it) and a good Bloody Caesar (like a Bloody Mary but made with Clamato (Google it) juice instead of Tomato juice). A nice variation on the Caesar is to add an ounce or two of dill pickle juice and garnish with a pickle instead of celery. Oh, and a glass (or 5) of red wine with anything smoked.
With my Bradley, no one tells me to quit smoking!

car54

Olds,
Have you ever tried Sauerkraut juice? I would think that it is close to pickle juice. I do not know if you can get it by you but in Milwaukee it is stocked in the grocery stores.

Paddlinpual, Sauerkraut juice would probably be good in your Bloody Caesars, which I like.

Brad

Paddlinpaul

Quote from: car54 on January 16, 2010, 05:03:55 PM

Paddlinpual, Sauerkraut juice would probably be good in your Bloody Caesars, which I like.

Brad

I'll try anything once, more if I like it. My next door neighbor is a 1st generation Canadian of Austrian decent, maybe he can hook me up.
With my Bradley, no one tells me to quit smoking!

Oldman

Quote from: car54 on January 16, 2010, 05:03:55 PM
Olds,
Have you ever tried Sauerkraut juice? I would think that it is close to pickle juice. I do not know if you can get it by you but in Milwaukee it is stocked in the grocery stores.

Brad
I will give it a try. Thanks!