pid dual probes manual

Started by Toker, January 15, 2010, 09:43:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toker

Hi everyone, did the manual for the new pid dual probes  WSD-1200CPH been post online somewhere? I did not received my pid yet and i have a couple of questions so instead of asking if the manual could be found online i would like someone giving me the link pls. THX

classicrockgriller

I got it and if you pm your e-mail I'll send it

classicrockgriller

sent it.

Let me know if you got it.

Toker

THX A MILLION CRG! it answered all my questions. :D :D

classicrockgriller

Well it looked like spanish to me. :D

Hoss

Quote from: classicrockgriller on January 15, 2010, 10:12:25 PM
Well it looked like spanish to me. :D

You gotta flip it over!  Its enlish on the other side :P
Life is not like a box of chocolates.  It's more like a jar of jalapenos - What you do Today might really burn your ass tomorrow.

Quarlow

Me thinks the monkey is cross eyed. ;D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

classicrockgriller

Well at least I'm not standin by some trees and have a nazi flag wav'in

Toker

Anyway you mostly dont need to play with the settings exepted for the temp and foof internal. The rest is supposed to be already adjusted for the bradley smoker. Maybe for auto-tune once a while but not neccerarly.

classicrockgriller

What if you have dual heaters?

Toker

What is dual heater? A 2nd elements?

classicrockgriller

classicrockgriller

Just did it today so that Gabi and the new Auber can start off right!

Quarlow

that should help ya down there in the cold zone. ;D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Toker

yes just do an auto tune do this
Press and hold SET key for 4 seconds until LED display "LCK" on the left window, then release the SET key. The display on the right window will show "0". To get into parameters setting mode, you need to key in the pass code. Use "+" and "-"keys to adjust the display to 166 (which is the pass code) and press SET
You need to change the 0 for 1 Auto-tune function. Set AT to 1 then exit the menu. The display will start to flash alternately between AT and the current temperature, which indicates auto-tuning is in progress. When the display stops flashing, the auto-tuning is finished

Don't worry it's gonna take up to 30 minutes to process.