pid dual probes manual

Started by Toker, January 15, 2010, 09:43:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

classicrockgriller

Toker

But you need to turn GABI on and plug your auber pid in it 1st just set the GABI temp at the desired temp for at least  for 1hour to make sure it has enough time to make it, it could take about 30 to 45 min to do sowith something inside like foiled brick to make sure its working proportly. to simulate a load.

classicrockgriller

I live in Texas and it gonna be 70 tomorrow.

Toker

does not matter you can do it tomorow if you rather.

Toker

oops i forgot, some members reported that is better to start auto-tune within 10 degres of the set point.

classicrockgriller

toker, I'll probably run Gabi thru a non Auber cycle with her dual heat and just watch her.

By that time, you will probably have yours and you can help the not so fortunate.

I am not going to get in a hurry. I don't think.

Toker

As you wish man but if you need help you know that im there if im not others will. ;)

Toker

But remember it is VERY UNADVISED RUNNING 2 ELEMENTS WITHOUT A PID WATCH OUT FIRE HASARD!!!!! its like having 2 motors in a car double speed check your slider bar VERY OFTEN PLEASE BE CAREFULL ITS DANGEROUS. :o

Toker

I just hope when you installed your 2nd elements you installed it too with the thermal fuse for more safety. http://www.yardandpool.com/Bradley-Smoker-Replacement-Temperature-Sensor-p/tempsensor.htm

classicrockgriller

Toker

I will  :D i just passing you the advise that others passed me im curently waiting the pieces to do it too.

classicrockgriller

All my wiring is hooked up to a fuse link.

I have no plans but to use it for pre-heat and recovery.

I am old. I am low and slow. I got nowhere to go. :D

Toker

Sorry through internet there is no way to see who we are talking with sorry did not want to take you for a wannabe didnt want to offence you.  :P

classicrockgriller

no offense toker

Appreciate your concern.

I have a DBS and it will be a step process.

Don't ever want to hurt Gabi!

I will monitor it with maverick ET-73

oven therm

aux thermo

Quarlow

Your ok toker Sonny is one of the coolest guys you'll meet on here. He's the salt, man.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.