AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE BY BRADLEY

Started by deadeye, March 30, 2005, 11:39:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadeye

I wanted to let everyone know that I called Bradley yesterday about my Bradley. I had a hole in my SS Bowl which after posting it on this web if you leave it in your smoker with ash in it it will eat the bowl away. Amyways I told the lady her name was Cassandra that I would like to purchase a new bowl because it was my fault. She told me don't worry about it I will ship you 1. I also told her my advancer did not seem to work properly the last time I smoked and she said no problem I will send you another one.( I asked her if she wanted me to ship her mine she said no)   She asked me for my Serial #, Uh oh I was at work so I told her I would just call her tomorrow with the serial # and then she could ship it out. She told me that she would ship both itmes out today which was 3-29-05. on 3-30-05 when I got to work I called her and gave her my serial # and she was so thankful. I told her I am a man of my word and I appreciate what she did for me. To cap it all off when I got home today , I had a box from Bradley at the front door. It was the advancer and the bowl. I can not believe it , that is customer service and I will never forget it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I pride myself in customer service because I own a small company. A fastener company so I know when people do a good job and when they deserve praise. They have a customer for life.

Thank you Cassandra and Bradley for great service and a wonderful product!!!!!!!!!!!!

Derek Canada

Chez Bubba

Cassandra Rocks!

Again![8D]

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

JJC

Hi Derek,

Glad your experience was a good one, but I am not at all surprised.  Bradley (and Cassandra in particular) is really first-rate in the customer service department.

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

deadeye

I sent the post via e-mail to the [email protected]. They probably already know that she rocks but Kudos to her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys

Derek Canada