Tonight's butts

Started by Hoss, January 15, 2010, 10:34:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoss

Just got smoker back to 205 and holding.  Time for bed!
Life is not like a box of chocolates.  It's more like a jar of jalapenos - What you do Today might really burn your ass tomorrow.

Quarlow

Um on a friday night. What are ya a pumkin or somethin'
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Hoss

Kids don't care what day it is, they are still up at the crack of dawn every morning.  AND, it is 20 minutes til 2AM
Life is not like a box of chocolates.  It's more like a jar of jalapenos - What you do Today might really burn your ass tomorrow.

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Hoss on January 15, 2010, 10:34:21 PM
Just got smoker back to 205 and holding.  Time for bed!

You have to tell us something whatcha doing.

Hoss

Butts!!  (note topic)  I tried to take a picture of me slapping them, but camera battery was dead.

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Hoss on January 15, 2010, 10:44:33 PM
Butts!!  (note topic)  I tried to take a picture of me slapping them, but camera battery was dead.

Go to bed!

Hoss

On the way.  Pics will be up tomorrow

Hoss

The Butt

Emory's

Emily's

I'm not showing my plate..

FLBentRider

Nice Hoss!

Where's my plate?
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

classicrockgriller

My wife makes pizza out of pulled pork that is just delicious.

Hoss

I bet that is good.  I think the misses put the recipe for that brunswick stew in the non-smoked section. That is some sure enough good stuff there.

hal4uk

Quote from: classicrockgriller on January 16, 2010, 11:20:59 AM

pizza sauce or bbq sauce?
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

classicrockgriller

Quote from: hal4uk on January 16, 2010, 12:37:59 PM
Quote from: classicrockgriller on January 16, 2010, 11:20:59 AM

pizza sauce or bbq sauce?

no sauce! alittle EVOO

Quarlow

That a boy Hoss get them youngens hooked early on the smoked food. That way it becomes away of life and then they will learn how to do it themselves when they move out. After all they should know how to take care of themselves without dad to smoke their food for them. ;D ;D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

MrsHoss

Quote from: Quarlow on January 16, 2010, 07:22:09 PM
That a boy Hoss get them youngens hooked early on the smoked food. That way it becomes away of life and then they will learn how to do it themselves when they move out. After all they should know how to take care of themselves without dad to smoke their food for them. ;D ;D

Our kids love good food of all kinds.  Our lives seem to revolve around cooking and eating great food! They just seem to get annoyed that we cook so much that they don't get to get their happymeal fix. :)