How is your OBS mounted?

Started by unsmokedham, January 19, 2010, 05:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oakville smoker

RAF

Didnt you watch Batman when you were a kid?
Just like being in the Batcave my friend

Batmannnnn....   Batmannnnn
POW    BAM      BANG
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

Would you like smoke with that sir ?

car54

Here is my set up. Always ready to go.

click to enlarge

Brad

unsmokedham

Thanks all for the insight. I liked the way Squirt had his done so I decided to cheat and copy his. Ordered the vertical shed and it should be here in a couple of days. I plan on definitely putting some bolts in it somewhere somehow to hold it in place. I have a construction cinder block sitting on my roll around BBQ which is also bungee corded to an eye bolt in the patio just to keep it from going airborne and hitting the space station. We get some fierce winds here sometime that come screaming across the desert. I like the fact that I can shut up the vertical shed when not in use and keep the majority of the flying dirt out of the works inside.

Thanks again,

Gene

love the smoke

a little late I see but here is my setup anyway

Thanks
LTS
LTS

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

KevinG

A smoker that appears from nowhere. Now that's the dream.
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

TTNuge

I'll add a picture of mine to the collection here.

OU812

Heres mine, ready for any type of weather mother nature can throw at me.

Well almost any type as long she dont blow my shed down.

oakville smoker

Love it
A turbo charged exhaust hood
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

Would you like smoke with that sir ?