New from CA

Started by mski, January 21, 2010, 05:22:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quarlow

Boy they sure let you build those swimming pools close to the house down there in Cali. Just kidding Gizmo. Here we are about to host the olympics and the unseasonably warm temps leave our local mtns with no snow. Now that is a disaster....ok I was joking about the disaster..... Go olympics Go.......somewhere else that is.
Hope you got control of the water Giz.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

oakville smoker

Giz

Looks nasty.  Closest I have ever got to that kind of mess was a flood in my girlfriends basement 4 feet up the walls
and then another flood in a house we were renting, 3 feet up the wall, 2 years later.

I hoep you manage to keep that stuff outside

Go get a pump and start moving that water with force
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

Would you like smoke with that sir ?

Gizmo

Didn't mean to hijack the thread but once I dug through all the root along the fence, I was able to get a big enough of a trench to let the water drain.  It has no problem now keeping up with the down pours.

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on January 22, 2010, 03:07:06 AM

Giz how big of a project are you doing? Most folks mix their quickcrete in a wheel barrow not in the back yard!!!

Well if I am going to make a new pool, I just as well mix it where it needs to go and that way I don't have to wheelbarrel it around.   ;D
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

mski

hope me joining didn't have anything to do with your misfourtune!!!!

Gizmo

Not unless you put the drains in my back yard.   :D  ;D  ;)
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/