No more pid with 2 relay

Started by Toker, January 21, 2010, 12:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toker

Hi it came to my attention that auber pulled the pid with the 2 relay (the one at 195$) out of their site. It is not listed anymore maybe there is a reason but i don't know why but it is not list anymore at least for now.

OU812

I herd they are out of stock and wont be available till late Feb.

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Toker

Maybe but the one at 175$ is still listed but with the mention Out of stock until the end of febuary that is why i'm wondering.  ???

classicrockgriller

FBR, you got the one with the extra relays?

Glad I didn't. The Butts I did the other day with all the Auber probes and maverick probes and

Accurite probes and Oregon Scientific probes stuck in it,

Look like I was trying to save it life rather than cook it and eat it.

TTNuge

Quote from: OU812 on January 21, 2010, 01:41:11 PM
I herd they are out of stock and wont be available till late Feb.

The $175 Bradley specific dual probe one shows up on the web site and out of stock until late February but the $195 one with the relays and dual probes is no longer listed.  It actually shows up under the "New Products for February" area but when you click on it you get a Product Not Found message.

FLBentRider

Quote from: classicrockgriller on January 21, 2010, 01:55:42 PM

I did. I really don't need he extra relays right now, but the one without was backordered until the end of February, so I paid the extra $20.00 - Maybe I can rig it up to clang a dinner bell and fire off a text message to my blackberry.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

classicrockgriller

Quote from: FLBentRider on January 21, 2010, 03:51:56 PM
Quote from: classicrockgriller on January 21, 2010, 01:55:42 PM

I did. I really don't need he extra relays right now, but the one without was backordered until the end of February, so I paid the extra $20.00 - Maybe I can rig it up to clang a dinner bell and fire off a text message to my blackberry.

That'll work!

leftcoast smoker

Quote from: FLBentRider on January 21, 2010, 01:44:58 PM
Maybe I got the last one!

Funny you should mention that  I just got an email from Suyi saying I got the last one

Toker

So he won't produce it anymore or just out of stock do you know?

leftcoast smoker

Quote from: toker on January 21, 2010, 05:02:29 PM
So he won't produce it anymore or just out of stock do you know?
Not sure, he says "I bought the last unit of the first production run", So I would think there will be more "production runs" in the future the way he's worded it

Toker

Klondikesmoker

OUT OF STOCK....  and i just found someone to buy my original Auber so I could upgrade.  Looks llike I will have to wait for the second run.  Good thing I haven't let the original PID out the door yet. 

Klondikesmoker

classicrockgriller

When you get the new Auber, you will be a happy camper!

Klondikesmoker

I am sure.  Just not very good at waiting.  still have to decide which of the two double models to get.......

Klondikesmoker