maverick customer service

Started by watchdog56, January 12, 2010, 05:48:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

watchdog56

Well I have a Maverick ET 73 and love their products but can't say much about their customer service. I ordered a food probe on Dec. 28 and it is now Jan 12 and still don't have it. I called them and they said they had inventory after Christmas and it would not ship until the next week. Still did not get it last week so I called again and the lady did not sound like she wanted to even check where my order was,she just said they will be going out this week,well she finally checked after I told her I wanted to cancel my order and said it went out on Jan 8 by mail. I don't know but is it just me? How long does it take to put a food probe in an envelope and mail it????? Next time I will be checking with Yard and Pool as they have treated me very well and they were $2 cheaper.

OU812

Sounds like I had the same bi**h when I called for a new probe.

She sounded like she didnt even want be there let alone take an order.

Gizmo

I would'nt rush to judge the company too quickly.  I have only called them once to talk about the poor range on the ET 7 (actually about the same as the ET 73).  They offered to replace the unit but I suspected that they are all the same.  I figured I would just do the antenna mod some time to get better range and save the hastle of the RMA.  I mentioned to the girl that one of the ET 73 probes was no longer working due to getting it overheated and she sent out a replacement probe free of charge and I received in within a week.  Great support from my experience but as I mentioned, this is the only time I have dealt with them.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

watchdog56

Like I said I had to contact them a couple of times and she sounded like I was bothering her. 11 business days and 16 regular days and still no probe yet. Seems awfully long to me.Like I said I like their product but service is a little to be desired.