Chatroom recipe site

Started by Oldman, February 02, 2010, 06:58:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Once the new board is bug free I'm willing to purchase the upgraded chatroom. HOWEVER, there needs to be a member here who will run with it -- promote it etc.. If someone is willing to take their time concerning this matter let me know.

It might be a few weeks before 4.02 comes out. Until then the board will stay the free version.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

FLBentRider

Quote from: Oldman on February 02, 2010, 06:58:41 AM
Once the new board is bug free I'm willing to purchase the upgraded chatroom. HOWEVER, there needs to be a member here who will run with it -- promote it etc.. If someone is willing to take their time concerning this matter let me know.

It might be a few weeks before 4.02 comes out. Until then the board will stay the free version.
Olds

I'll take that ball and run with it.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Oldman

Ok you are on. As soon as the upgrade is done I will purchase a nice version of chat. We use to get together on Tues night around 8 pm EST.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

classicrockgriller

Quote from: FLBentRider on February 02, 2010, 07:28:45 AM
Quote from: Oldman on February 02, 2010, 06:58:41 AM

Olds

I'll take that ball and run with it.

That will so Kewl and Thanks Olds!

That is very generious of you!

And you got a good guy to run it, although he may not let me in. ;D