Cabela's Stuffer

Started by BigJohnT, February 03, 2010, 07:14:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OU812

Holy crap, I almost fell out of my chair.

That is exactly what I pictured, what a work of art, that is beautiful.

YOU ARE THE MAN!

PM me on what you need.

BigJohnT

I think I'll have to do a quality test on it first  ;D

I see a cardboard tube on the counter, I wonder what is in it  ???

Don't have time to look just this second...

JT

OU812

Sweet, it just got better.

Quarlow

Quote from: BigJohnT on February 16, 2010, 03:46:52 PM
Ohhh what is that hiding in the woods there?

JT
I don't see a deer anywhere! How am I going to shoot it if I can't see it? That's what we were looking for weren't we. :D :D :D :D That looks really good JT. You do nice work!
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

BigJohnT

Quarlow, Thanks

I think there is a squirrel in there somewhere... you gotta squint your eye a bit to see it  ;D

JT

OU812

Quote from: BigJohnT on February 17, 2010, 07:41:08 AM
Here it is on the stuffer

JT

Ok now your just teasen me.  ;D

Looks GREAT.

BigJohnT

We are going to test it out Monday... Stay tuned for a pneumatic double stuffing party.

JT

squirtthecat

That's cool..

You gonna put those on the market?

BigJohnT

Got one sold all ready  ;D to the inventor.

JT

OU812

Quote from: BigJohnT on February 17, 2010, 08:52:49 AM
Got one sold all ready  ;D to the inventor.

JT

Cant wait to get that baby in my hands, kinda feel like a kid at Christmas.  ;D

Quarlow

Quote from: BigJohnT on February 17, 2010, 06:36:58 AM
Quarlow, Thanks

I think there is a squirrel in there somewhere... you gotta squint your eye a bit to see it  ;D

JT
The funny thing is, as I read that I started to squint to see the squirrel. :D :D :D :D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

ExpatCanadian

QuoteAnyone have a Cabela's motorized stuffer and has a picture of the spline. I've asked before but can't find it LOL.
Thanks
John

Guys/Gals, in case any of you are still looking...  I found this on eBay this morning.  Would be very tempted myself, except for the voltage issues and shipping to the UK!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MIB-Cabelas-Commercial-Grade-Sausage-Stuffer-Motor-NR_W0QQitemZ250585592189QQcmdZViewItemQQptZSmall_Kitchen_Appliances_US?hash=item3a5810b17d

Besides...  I really should cut my teeth doing it the hand-cranked way for a while.  Would hardly be right to jump into the game with all the fancy toys would it :D

Sorry...  just read the rest of this thread and realised how far it had diverged from the original question!  Whatever, hope someone might find that eBay link useful anyway.