NEPAS snow on its way

Started by pensrock, February 05, 2010, 08:46:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pensrock

QuoteI wanna move south
Why they get more snow than we do anymore.  ???

KevinG

You're in luck 10.5, Elk archery only nonpermit tags (over the counter) hunt is going on from Jan 1 - Mar 31 for units 4A, 4B, 6A, 19A and 21. These are quite a ways north of me, but hey what's a few miles for an elk. I'm not sure if there are any tags left though. You'd have to contact game & fish.

FL - Depending on what unit and weapon of choice here's what's available. Mountain lion, elk, bear, tree squirrel, cottontail rabbit, coyote, skunk, fox, bobcat, ringtail, weasel, badger, sparrow, starling, coati, prairie dog, all mammals except game mammals. Of course most the big game animals require an application be submitted about 6 months ago.
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: KevinG on February 10, 2010, 03:53:43 AM
You're in luck 10.5, Elk archery only nonpermit tags (over the counter) hunt is going on from Jan 1 - Mar 31 for units 4A, 4B, 6A, 19A and 21. These are quite a ways north of me, but hey what's a few miles for an elk. I'm not sure if there are any tags left though. You'd have to contact game & fish.

FL - Depending on what unit and weapon of choice here's what's available. Mountain lion, elk, bear, tree squirrel, cottontail rabbit, coyote, skunk, fox, bobcat, ringtail, weasel, badger, sparrow, starling, coati, prairie dog, all mammals except game mammals. Of course most the big game animals require an application be submitted about 6 months ago.

Smoked sparrow  ;D

Shoot me like 500 of em with your Red Ryder  :D...................And dont shoot yer eye out  :D

KevinG

Mom took the Red Ryder away, now I gotta use my 30-06.
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

NePaSmoKer

Its here Its here and its still going

Tenpoint5

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on February 10, 2010, 08:47:20 AM
Looks more like it is still coming!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Tiny Tim

Bright and sunny with a balmy 18 here right now. ;D

OU812

We are hangin in at 19 F and bright ass sunny with no wind, finely.

Tiny Tim

Hey OU8...ever been down to Fremont to the Lariat or the Sale Barn?  Just wondering.  Can't remember the name of the other bar I went to down there.

OU812

Quote from: Tiny Tim on February 10, 2010, 12:33:45 PM
Hey OU8...ever been down to Fremont to the Lariat or the Sale Barn?  Just wondering.  Can't remember the name of the other bar I went to down there.

Yep

They are all closed now.

I lived in Fremont for a few years back in the early 90's but that city has some major problems and I got the h*ll out.

Tiny Tim

Quote from: OU812 on February 10, 2010, 12:40:42 PM
Quote from: Tiny Tim on February 10, 2010, 12:33:45 PM

Yep

They are all closed now.

I lived in Fremont for a few years back in the early 90's but that city has some major problems and I got the h*ll out.

They're all closed now?  Geez, I was thinkin' about a road trip there again once.  Guess I gotta go to Des Moines to "Big Earl's" then. ;D

pensrock

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on February 10, 2010, 08:47:20 AM

We got about a foot and its blowing a lot. Still coming down. I had to take dad to the hospital this morning for eye surgery, when I got home, I cleaned the snow at my house then went to his house and cleaned it up there. Tomorrow morning I have to take him to the doctors office, then work/play in the snow all over again. It has been fun out there in the snow.  :)

NePaSmoKer

I measured 18" on the table on the deck. That was 2 hours ago and its still snowing.

RossP

Hey send some that snow up or way. In Vancouver we are hanging out at a balmy 48F with the Olympic Games starting in a few days. Oh well the athletes can get a sun tan at least... ;)
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

pensrock

Yea its a weird winter. Nepas lives south of me and he has got more snow than we do. I'm ready for another foot of snow but Mother Nature is such a wimp it won't happen.  ::) ;D