Another Thank You

Started by Crazy Canuck, April 11, 2005, 12:39:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy Canuck

I just had a chance to check out the recipie section OLDS, and others are building. I am amazed, and want to thank all that are involved. As a new comer, I am learning at an alarming rate. (Can't buy food fast enough to smoke). Guess I have to learn to shop and buy at the right prices[xx(]. The new recipie section is awesome and easy to use. Again Thank-you to all involved.

Addicted to Smokin'[:p][:p][:p]
DanR
Fort St. John BC

Oldman

Crazy Canuck you are more than welcome. Now if you have a recipe you would like to add then post it on my site so it can be edited and then added to the recipe page. The link to the open posting board is on the left hand side of the link listed below.

<font color="red">Post Your Recipe Here </font id="red"><font color="blue"><b>On The OPEN BOARD</b></font id="blue">

Olds

http://rminor.com

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Crazy Canuck

No Problem I have some well deserved time off coming up. Will have a little more time to post a few recipies. Then again I here the rainbow trout are starting to school for there spring run.

MMMMM Rainbow trout[:p][:D][:p]

Addicted to Smokin'[:p][:p][:p]
DanR
Fort St. John BC