Where 2 buy bisqettes now?

Started by SmokinDuramax, January 03, 2010, 09:00:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

hal4uk

Ok, somebody see if you can catch that Smokin' Monkey and get the bottle back from him...
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

classicrockgriller

Hey I did get dogs covered tonite before any adultry beverages.

HawkeyeSmokes

Quote from: Jax Fl Johnny on January 08, 2010, 08:02:58 PM
Ok , you win Arnie, hope you can sleep at night knowing you cheat your state of some much needed revenue,LOL  :)

Please explain, how are you cheating by following the law?
Quote from: Ka Honu on January 08, 2010, 03:32:57 PM
Quote from: Jax Fl Johnny on January 08, 2010, 03:07:53 PMI have researched prices and Walmart.com is approx. $6.00 cheaper ...

Amazon 4-for-3, when available, is approx 28¢ per bisquette (192 bisquettes for $53.97) - cheaper than Walmart's 33¢ each (120 bisquettes for $39.96). 

(Arnie may be the Science Guy, but I do math real good).

I agree with Ka Honu, paying more does not make a better price. Unless you are in love with Wally World. 

:D :D :D
HawkeyeSmokes

deb415611

Quote from: hal4uk on January 08, 2010, 08:35:34 PM
Hey "Amazon Voters"...

I've had the Amazon VISA rewards card for years now...
You get like one point for every dollar you spend - when you spend $2500, you get a $25 certificate.
(and you get 3 points for every dollar you spend at Amazon)
I buy almost everything with it - gas/groceries/EVERYTHING.
No hassles like other rewards cards - just type in the code and it deducts it from your total.

Last year, I hadn't bought anything in a quite a while and I had 4 of 'em saved up.
I don't even remember what he did, but my buddy Squirt had done something real nice for me...
MrsD said, "You should do something really nice for Pat.."
Okey dokey, honey bun...  will do...   Typed in my $100 worth of coupon codes, and got him something y'all might recognize for only $188  ;D 

It's a really good deal when you use it to pay your kid's college tuition (of course you have to pay when the bill comes in or it's not worth it ;) )   I use mine or my Costco Amex  for everything! 

Hal - did you catch that they aren't automatically mailing the certificates, you have to go into the website and request them now.  You can choose other rewards now besides the amazon certificates. 

ScottND

Here's a copy of my invoice from http://www.priceinsanity.com Price Insanity!

First time I've heard or ordered from them. Shipping was fast.

1 Bradley Technologies BTPC48 Smoker Bisquettes Pecan (48 Pack) / Food and Food Processing > Smokers & Accessories / Bradley Technologies BTPC48 @ $13.79 = $13.79
       1 Bradley Technologies BT5FV60 5 Flavor Bisquettes, Variety (60 Pack) / Food and Food Processing > Smokers & Accessories / Bradley Technologies BT5FV60 @ $20.00 = $20.00
       1 Bradley Technologies BTAP48 Smoker Bisquettes Apple (48 Pack) / Food and Food Processing > Smokers & Accessories / Bradley Technologies BTAP48 @ $13.79 = $13.79
       1 Bradley Technologies BTMP48 Smoker Bisquettes Maple (48 Pack) / Food and Food Processing > Smokers & Accessories / Bradley Technologies BTMP48 @ $13.79 = $13.79
       1 Bradley Technologies BTSB48 Smoker Bisquettes Special Blend (48 Pack) / Food and Food Processing > Smokers & Accessories / Bradley Technologies BTSB48 @ $13.79 = $13.79
       1 Bradley Technologies CURE-HON Smoker Flavoring Cure Honey, 28 oz / Food and Food Processing > Smokers & Accessories / Bradley Technologies CURE-HON @ $10.95 = $10.95

Sub-Total: $86.11
Shipping:  $15.93 (UPS Ground)
Sales Tax: $0.00

Price Insanity! Total: $102.04

hal4uk

Uh oh...  Thanks Deb!  (I thought I was about due for more)
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

Quarlow

Now thats a good price ScottND thanks for that link.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

mski

I live in CA, when you file your State taxes you must declare all online and mail order purchases and pay the state sales tax for your county. 8.5% here!!!!
Oh well what can you say My Gov. that can't even speak english said he was against tax increases! Go figure!
I can see keeping money in your own community though.
BOO Wallyworld

Another_Bill

I just bought my smoker and some bisquettes from a site called Manventure Outpost. $12.42 for a 48 pack seemed pretty good.

Not to mention the 6-rack digital smoker was marked down to a little under $400.  ;D

Quarlow

OBS
BBQ

oakrdrzfan

Amazon has there 4 for 3 going on now.  Looks like it is for their 48 packs.  I was hoping it was for the 120 packs too.  Works out to about $0.28 per puck.

nolan

I checked several online retailers (Amazon, Bradleysmoker, and Cabelas) and the best price I could find was Homedepot.com.  I bought three 48 pk. for $16.97 each (& $2.17 per bag shipping).

I just found Crown Royal bisquettes on Ebay for $19 or so per 48 pk...  Is it safe buying bisquettes on Ebay?