REVEO debut on "I want that" on HGTV

Started by SmokinMoe, April 11, 2005, 01:46:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmokinMoe

Saw it last night, and for the first time, I was AHEAD of the pack and already had one!  LOL
They showed it doing a whole chicken.  I was amazed.  I haven't gotten that far.  At my age, my generation wouldn't know what to do with a whole chicken!! LOL I thought chicken only came in parts.  Ha ha.
Anyway, I thought it was cool that they had it on the show and my husband was like "hey, you have one of those!!"
Did anyone else see it?
"If I have to cook, I might as well watch it all go up in smoke!"

nsxbill

Sooooo, have you had more success than the first time you used it?  I sure hope so!

Still have 3 (maybe 2) left.  Spread the word!

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> At my age, my generation wouldn't know what to do with a whole chicken!! LOL I thought chicken only came in parts. Ha ha.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">At my age, my generation wouldn't know what to do with a store purchase chicken LOL! I thought everyone's chickens just ran around in the back yard! Ha ha.

Olds

http://rminor.com

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Habanero Smoker

Where I live, I'm lucky to pull in four local channels, and when the leaves develop on the trees, I will be down to three. [:(]

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

nsxbill

All the Reveos I purchased for sale to forum members are gone.  Still can get them, but only preorder now.

Thanks to all, and hope you are enoying them as much as I am mine!

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.