Iron Chef Bradley V Ingredient and Smack Talk

Started by Tenpoint5, February 09, 2010, 01:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

Quote from: ronbeaux on February 09, 2010, 02:45:09 PM
When can I turn in the pics? I'll be out of town in a bbq comp the weekend of the 5th.
Ron you can turn in your pics Feb 23-28th voting will be March 1-5 with the winner being announced on the 6th
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Up In Smoke

2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Tenpoint5

I wonder if the Ladies will join in the fun this time? Or are they going to hide behind their skirts like usual and submit some sub par attempt at a meal.

Point for first Blood Deb!!!! :P :P

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

ronbeaux

I have to see this! Someone else getting hammered by the ladies!

I have mine concieved. You all just stay home and break open a new bag of chips.
The fight isn't over until the winner says it is.

Halifax Aussie

got a few good Auisse meats in the freezer i might just stew in the brain with for a wee bit ! ;D
In 1992, Newfoundland scientists discovered that Bacon was made from pigs.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Halifax Aussie on February 09, 2010, 04:35:18 PM
got a few good Auisse meats in the freezer i might just stew in the brain with for a wee bit ! ;D
Stew all you want NO PICS = NO COOK!!

deb415611

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on February 09, 2010, 04:17:16 PM
I wonder if the Ladies will join in the fun this time? Or are they going to hide behind their skirts like usual and submit some sub par attempt at a meal.

Point for first Blood Deb!!!! :P :P

Game on Chris!  It didn't take long for this to be the guys vs. girls again I see.  First point means nothing...... it's how many you have in the end :P

Tenpoint5

Bring it on Girlfriend!!! Caribou has been silent, Mrs. Seemore is broke, LQ is in a timeout(Momma is Sick), Mrs. Hoss is never around. It is just you to try and defend the skirts! NO WORRIES

deb415611

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on February 09, 2010, 05:47:25 PM
Bring it on Girlfriend!!! Caribou has been silent, Mrs. Seemore is broke, LQ is in a timeout(Momma is Sick), Mrs. Hoss is never around. It is just you to try and defend the skirts! NO WORRIES

No worries!  You guys don't scare me :P

squirtthecat

Clarification requested...

Ok - 'stew meat' and 'beef'.   Is a store packaged 'beef stew meat' required, or can we cut our own?

Tenpoint5

Quote from: squirtthecat on February 09, 2010, 07:06:10 PM

Clarification requested...

Ok - 'stew meat' and 'beef'.   Is a store packaged 'beef stew meat' required, or can we cut our own?

I guess as long as it is Beef it will be fine.

squirtthecat

Quote from: squirtthecat on February 09, 2010, 07:06:10 PM
Is store packaged 'beef stew meat' required, or can we cut our own?

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on February 09, 2010, 07:20:16 PM
I guess as long as it is Beef it will be fine.

Ok..  Cubed 'Beef'.  Check.

Ka Honu

Why does it have to be beef?  Our stores sell lamb stew meat, pork stew meat, etc.

squirtthecat

Quote from: Ka Honu on February 09, 2010, 07:31:20 PM
Why does it have to be beef?  Our stores sell lamb stew meat, pork stew meat, etc.

I defer to the turtle..    10.5 - please further define 'stew meat'.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: squirtthecat on February 09, 2010, 07:37:39 PM
Quote from: Ka Honu on February 09, 2010, 07:31:20 PM
Why does it have to be beef?  Our stores sell lamb stew meat, pork stew meat, etc.

I defer to the turtle..    10.5 - please further define 'stew meat'.

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on February 09, 2010, 02:21:15 PM
Quote from: ronbeaux on February 09, 2010, 01:48:20 PM
Stew meat meaning any kind of meat cut into stew size pieces??
The only kind of stew meat I usually see in the store is BEEF. So in the interest of fairness. I will say that it should be BEEF stew meat.
Not that it really matters but I was just trying to make the playing field equal to everyone around the globe. If you want to use TURTLE Stew meat use it heck use Goat I dont think anyone will DQ you for trying. The main thing about a ICB is to get everyone to think outside the box and to make something different than the same old Boston Butt poulled pork and Brisket and Chickens. It is all about having fun and seeing what some of the whack jobs we associate with will come up with. I know I know Deb resembles that remark, Carolyn might as well!! :P :P