1st smoke a success!Thanks for the help.

Started by rmdodson, February 22, 2010, 03:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caneyscud

Quote from: OU812 on February 24, 2010, 06:33:29 AM

I'm lucky if my wife even cooks.

Mine said something about not going to college just to cook for some stinky husband or something like that.  So I sighed and took over the cooking duties after our wedding.  Of course I had this hidden smile.  I love to cook.

And Paddlinpaul beat me to the punch also.  Yesirreee, your husband got himself a good woman! 
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

rmdodson

Quote from: Paddlinpaul on February 24, 2010, 06:14:56 AM
Do you cut the crusts off his toast in the morning to?  :D

No...he doesn't like breakfast unless it's for supper...besides he folds & hangs the laundry!

rmdodson

Quote from: Caneyscud on February 24, 2010, 06:57:21 AM

Mine said something about not going to college just to cook for some stinky husband or something like that.  So I sighed and took over the cooking duties after our wedding.  :D

Gee, you were easy to train!

RickWL63

Great comeback...  Yes, those of us who like to cook are "easy to train."  In my case, I cook and she does dishes.

That is some good looking chicken.

Caneyscud

Quote from: rmdodson on February 24, 2010, 12:38:31 PM

No...he doesn't like breakfast unless it's for supper...besides he folds & hangs the laundry!
But does he do the toilets and the grocery shopping too? 

Caneyscud

Quote from: rmdodson on February 24, 2010, 12:41:00 PM
Quote from: Caneyscud on February 24, 2010, 06:57:21 AM

Mine said something about not going to college just to cook for some stinky husband or something like that.  So I sighed and took over the cooking duties after our wedding.  :D

Gee, you were easy to train!

Touche'

But as I said in another post those those bull nose rings don't hurt so bad once they are installed, but I am deathly afraid of those bull tongs.

rmdodson

Quote from: Caneyscud on February 24, 2010, 03:10:25 PM
Quote from: rmdodson on February 24, 2010, 12:38:31 PM

But does he do the toilets and the grocery shopping too? 
I absolutely forbid him to grocery shop! One time I broke my foot at work & was on crutches so he decided he'd take me & push the cart (the cupboards were bare & he was hungry). It took us two hours to get the shopping done! While I was looking at stuff & comparing prices, he was loadiing the cart with cookies, potato chips & candy when I wasn't looking! I'm not talking 1 bag of each either. I'd remove the offending goods when he wasn't looking, only to turn around & find them back in the cart a few minutes later. We finally made it to the check out line & I thought I had everything bad out. Imagine my surprise when I got home & discovered 4 bags of cookies & 3 of chips, not to mention all the baked goods necessary to bake 2 pies, a batch of cookies & a cake! I never have figured out how he got them back in the cart...? Never again! >:(