Proud new owner of a 4 Rack Digital Smoker

Started by NorthEastBBQ, March 13, 2010, 03:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthEastBBQ

Hello everyone,

I just picked up a new Bradley smoker today, I'm pretty excited to use it. I lived in south Texas for 14 years before moving back to the northeast 3 years ago. Since moving back I've craved some good old fashioned BBQ. I was looking to buy a new smoker for the summer and came across electric smokers, not really being familiar with them I started doing some research and found that Bradley always seems to rise to the top in reviews.

I went to Cabelas today and picked one up, after picking the 4 rack and putting it in my cart and heading to the register I had two employees and two complete strangers tell me I was making a great purchase. One customer told me he bought one a month ago and uses it 2-3 times a week, in fact he was there buying more wood for it.

That's all for now, have fun.

TTNuge

Welcome, you definitely made a great purchase!

KevinG

Welcome NorthEastBBQ! Let's get that thing seasoned and smoking!
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

FLBentRider

W E L C O M E  to the Forum NorthEastBBQ!

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

MPTubbs

Welcome NorthEastBBQ.

Your going to love this place.
If your so cool....where's your Tattoo.

classicrockgriller

Welcome to the Forum and I know it a great feeling to know that others think you made a great decission.

You will love that Bradley.

Am a Texan myself and the Bradley will make you some great smoked food.

Quarlow

Welcome NorthEastBBQ. You have come to the right place. There is more knowledge and info here than Carter has little liver pills. If you have any questions just ask and you will get an answer pretty quick. Just remember to keep your vent open 1/4 to 1/2 most of the time and wide open for poultry. Let that smoke roll and dont let anyone know how easy it is or you will suffer immeasurably. That is if you beleive smoking food all the time is a bad thing. ;D ;D ;D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

dbondy

Paddlinpaul

You are now that much closer to being back in Texas with the Bradley.
With my Bradley, no one tells me to quit smoking!