I Have great Neighbor

Started by NePaSmoKer, March 16, 2010, 05:44:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

He called me today and asked if i wanted some metal shelving cuz they were going to toss it. Sure  ;D

I had no idea they were these type.

Yeah i know  :D

Ka Honu

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on March 16, 2010, 05:44:22 PM...  Yeah i know

Okay, who's gonna be the first to say it?  Oh, Hell, I'll do it...

FreePaS strikes again!!!

pensrock

As soon as I seen 'neighbor' I knew Freepas scored again. Great score, Everyone can use more shelves. Save a couple for me.  ;) ;D

classicrockgriller

nice digs.u r one lucky guy.

ever tried the horse races?

KyNola

Nice score NePaS! (what else are you going to say to the guy?  I don't have any energy left to gig him about all the free stuff :D)

Seriously, that is some good stuff and like Pens, as soon as I saw "neighbor" I thought uh oh, more neat stuff heading his way.

Way to go Rick!

OU812

NICE SCORE!

I wish I had a neighbor like that.

NePaSmoKer

I see the school districts just like the Gov, Buy Buy and if ya dont use it toss it. I'm just collecting back school tax (items) owed to me  ;D wish i could pass on the goodies to ya here.

Tenpoint5

I Have a great Neighbor = Hey guys I got some more really cool stuff that you are all gonna just die to have but I aint gonna share even though I got it Free. Oh yeah Nanner, Nanner, Nanner :P :P

Nice shelving Rick Let me know if you have too much.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on March 17, 2010, 07:44:59 AM
I Have a great Neighbor = Hey guys I got some more really cool stuff that you are all gonna just die to have but I aint gonna share even though I got it Free. Oh yeah Nanner, Nanner, Nanner :P :P

Nice shelving Rick Let me know if you have too much.

Supposed to have more boxes today but from what i am hearing the poles got bent pretty bad, so its just the shelves. These are made in Wilkes Barre which is about a 45 min drive for me. Maybe they can get some poles to me  ;D

If you had a big smokehouse they would make good smokin grates  ;D

Ka Honu

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on March 17, 2010, 07:49:41 AM... the poles got bent pretty bad...

Often a problem with Poles.  They should have used Lithuanians.  (Apologies to the Smothers Brothers).

MPTubbs

Quote from: OU812 on March 17, 2010, 07:33:28 AM
NICE SCORE!

Fist off you need to GET neighbors!
                      :D
If your so cool....where's your Tattoo.

SnellySmokesEm

Very Nice!  My FIL called me a couple months back and asked if I needed any shelves because a photography studio that he did work for was shutting down.  With my just buying a home I said "sure" expecting to get some old rusty metal shelves.  When he brought them over they were I was surprised to see the same chrome wire shelves as your neighbor dropped off.  Those shelves aint cheap. Nice Score.
Is it bad if my wife refers to the smoker as "The Mistress"?
MasterBuilt Electric Smokehouse
Charbroil Red 4 Burner With Auto Clean
Big Easy Smoker Roaster Grill
BBQ Evangelist

OU812

Quote from: MPTubbs on March 17, 2010, 09:36:16 AM
Quote from: OU812 on March 17, 2010, 07:33:28 AM
NICE SCORE!

Fist off you need to GET neighbors!
                      :D

I got neighbors, there just a half mile away.  ;D