I have a major problem!!

Started by Andy, April 30, 2005, 01:40:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

upinsmoke

sorry for repeating  myself trying that method on ribs,not working either.

Chez Bubba

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by upinsmoke</i>
<br />Tried a beer perpuck dropped,didnt work out so good.Next time I try it I'll make sure I'm not doing a brisket.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Dude, everyone I know says I can drink a lot, but you're my hero![:D][:D]

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

Chez Bubba

And since we're on the subject, I can't remember who said it but I remember a quote from some comedian that said: "I'm not an alcoholic, alcoholics go to meetings!"

[:D][:D][:D]

Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

MWS

"It was a woman who drove me to drink and I didn't have the decency to thank her" - W.C. Fields

Mike - Harrison Hot Springs B.C.
- Find true happiness, capture it and eat it -
Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

whitetailfan

"I have a few good reasons for drinking, and one has just entered my head.
If a man can't drink when he's living...
How the hell can he drink when he's dead?"

<font color="green">whitetailfan</font id="green">
"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

JJC

I've always said I'd prefer a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy . . . [:D]

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

JJC

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mws</i>
<br />"It was a woman who drove me to drink and I didn't have the decency to thank her" - W.C. Fields

Good one, MWS!  When W.C. Fields was asked why he always drank liquor and never drank water, he said "Water?  Never touch the stuff.  Fish f*** in it, you know . . ."

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

whitetailfan

I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. - Frank Sinatra

<font color="green">whitetailfan</font id="green">
"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

MWS

"O.K. brain, I don't like you and you don't like me, so lets just do this thing so I can go back to killing you with beer" - Homer Simpson

Mike 

psdubl07

Alcohol may be the road to nowhere, but at least its the scenic route.
[:p]

PAsmoker

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">if I smoke in the morning...well then i have to drink when I smoke<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Geez.  Here I thought I was the only one who drank while smoking. Although, sometimes it's more like smoking while I'm drinking. I got ribs, chicken, frozen pizza, & veggies ready for the BS this weekend.  They're all in the refrig and everytime I open the door, I hear them singing something about Evan Williams or Ezra Brooks Kentucky Bourbon.  I think the food is as ready for the weekend as I am.
The Original PAsmoker

Chez Bubba

A woman approached Sir Winston Churchill at a formal event & proclaimed "Why Sir, you are drunk!"

Churchill replied "Yes Madam, I am, but you are ugly. However, in the morning, I shall awake sober!"

MWS

"you can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." - Frank Zappa

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved" -John Wayne
Mike 

Andy

I started a thread for DRUNKS!!![:D][:D][:D][:D]...well crap...I guess I fit right in!![;)]

Oh, well...I am taking the afternoon off to smoke for some friends for dinner...So I might as well start drinkin' it is noon somewhere!

You know...that 5 oclock somewhere song has it all wrong...you are wasting a good 5 hours of the afternoon on nothing...Noon somewhere is much better!![}:)]

I do have one suggestion...if it does not have a "B" in it...stay far far away!!  Beer, Bourbon, Bourbon Whiskey, hum....I feel the need!!

psdubl07

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">I do have one suggestion...if it does not have a "B" in it...stay far far away!!  Beer, Bourbon, Bourbon Whiskey, hum....I feel the need!!

Andy, I didn't really picture you as a <b>B</b>anana Daquiri kind of guy....[:D]