Follow the Yellow Brick Road!!

Started by Tenpoint5, March 24, 2010, 02:52:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pensrock

Glad to hear things worked out well for ya, Chris.  :)

KevinG

Great to hear you're doing better Chris! Seems there's a lot of that kind of thing going on, two people I work with went through similar things, but the results weren't quite as good. It's great to hear your results were better.
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

sodak

Hey,

Good news Chris!  I would'a been pulling for you too had I been keeping up on things.  Glad to hear everything is good - or as good as good can be.

Habanero Smoker

Glad things are working out. I hope you condition improves.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

aces-n-eights

That's good news, Ten!  Take care... i'm sure you're getting lots of "health advice" , probably OK to think about making some changes.
US Army, retired, x2
Soldotna Alaska
"One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well."
Psalm 109:8

car54

I am glad to hear that you do not have to be hospitalized. It must be a burden off you and your family's back.

Brad

Ketch22

Glad to hear thing went will

Remember there is always Doctor Jack    " Jack Daniel's "  ::)

Ketch

deb415611

Chris,

Glad to hear things went well.

Take care of yourself!
Deb

Caribou

Hi Chris,
First time on the forum today and just read this.
I'm so glad to hear this turned out well. :)
Take care of yourself!
Carolyn

smokeNcanuck

10 . five
Glad to hear everything turned out well for you!!
Either Way....I'm Smoke'N It

Paddlinpaul

Glad all is well. I was never worried, only the good die young!
With my Bradley, no one tells me to quit smoking!

Tenpoint5

I will say this even after a couple Velvet and cokes which I was told I could have. My groin still hurts and is quite stiff after having that damn chunk of collagen shoved into the artery to plug the hole. maybe a good nights sleep is what is needed. better yet some bacon for breakfast!!  ;D ;D
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Smokin Soon

You just go buddy! Tomorrow is a new day and it is just for you!!

Slamdunk

"My groin still hurts and is quite stiff"

Ya, I remember those mornings  ;D, the great youthful memories!

Hey, compared to me, you're a young 'un! My generation didn't believe in seeing the Doc until we were on our death bed so I congratulate you on getting to the Doc.

I hope you do as much research on your health as you do on your smoking!! We'd miss you here! In the last year I've had to adjust my diet quite a bit, which is why I now make Turkey jerky or Pork jerky rather than Beef Jerky. Truthfully I think Turkey jerky is the best of the three, but, point being, you can still enjoy life if you're willing to adjust ....

Am very glad to hear it was not as serious as you originally feared.

Quarlow

Wow I just got to read this 10.5. Glad all went well. But don't let your guard down. You need to stay around alot longer so we don't start burning our food. Oh yeah and your wife and kids might want you to keep paying the bills or something like that. I can't really talk as I need to lose at pile of pounds and I am starting to work on it.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.