Smoke and spice book??

Started by deadeye, May 01, 2005, 02:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadeye

I am wanting to purchase this smoke and spice book like everyone is talking about. Is this the right one?? I searched smoke and spice on Barnes and Noble and this is what I came up with.

Smoke and Spice: Cooking with Smoke, the Real Way to Barbecue, Revised : Cheryl Alters Jamison, Cheryl A. Jamison

Thanks again

Derek

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

MWS

It's a great recipe book... I use it all the time

Mike - Harrison Hot Springs B.C.
- Find true happiness, capture it and eat it -
Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

deadeye

Thanks guys thats all I need

Derek Canada

MWS

Great last name Derek..[:D]

Mike - Harrison Hot Springs B.C.
- Find true happiness, capture it and eat it -
Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

nsxbill

Here are some listed at www.half.com right now:
http://half.ebay.com/search/search.jsp?nthTime=1&product=books&query=smoke%20and%20spice

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

TJPRCFLYER

I JUST GOT MY BRADLEY SMOKER AND WILL USE IT FOR THE FIRST TIME ON FATHERS DAY 2005! I HAVE OWNED THE SMOKE AND SPICE BOOK FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND IT'S A MUST HAVE!! GREAT TO BE WITH ALL YOU BS SMOKERS!!!!

Bad Flynch

There is an older book, <u>Barbecuing, Grilling & Smoking</u> put out under the auspices of The California Culinary Academy. It is long out of print, but sometimes shows up in used bookstores like Abe's Books. It is an 8.5"x11" soft covered wonder. It never fails to amaze me. Best yet, it covers water cookers, smokers, and so on. Tough to go wrong at the (usually) very reasonable price.

B.F.
B.F.

nsxbill

Check price at //www.half.com and //www.jessicasbiscuit.com  I have used both for books and quite pleased.

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

JJC

Welcome to the Forum, TJ . . .don't be a stranger!

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

Jerry Lee

I found this book on Amazon.com for $6.00 plus shipping the total
was about $10 and the book was like brand new!

Jerry

JJC

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Jerry Lee</i>
<br />I found this book on Amazon.com for $6.00 plus shipping the total
was about $10 and the book was like brand new!

Jerry
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Welcome Jerry--don't be a stranger . . .

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA