Heating element, where to purchase?

Started by Smoke some, March 28, 2010, 06:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tskeeter

Quote from: renoman on April 07, 2014, 05:58:30 AM
I modded my Bradley and they still backed my warrantee that was not related to the mod. Added the second element and had trouble with the micro switch which they replaced.

Yet another example of how much Bradley puts into trying to provide great customer service.

tailfeathers

I also was sent a new micro switch under warranty after having switched to a 900 watt element. They never asked about any modifications when I called about the puck feeding issue. Sent me a new micro switch, I installed it and it works perfect again. As tskeeter said, the micro switch failure would be completely unrelated to the element mod but I know there are manufacturers out there that would seize on the opportunity to deny warranty coverage due to the fact that a mod had been done regardless if it had an effect on the failure .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

Hightek

Tailfeathers, were pucks not advancing intermittently?

tailfeathers

It wasn't that they would not advance, I had an intermittent problem where about every other time it was time to advance a puck I would get an E message and then the puck feeder motor would keep advancing pucks constantly until I shut it off. I would restart and it might work, or it might go right to the E message and keep spitting pucks. I would just keep shutting it off and restarting until it would work, then be sure I was out there 20 minutes later to make sure it just advanced a single puck. No issue since installing the micro switch they sent me under warranty.
Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

Hightek

Good to hear. Problem with mine pucks do not advance intermittently whether trying manually or the every 20 min cycle. Will call Bradley this week.