10.5/nepas Ham

Started by NePaSmoKer, April 01, 2010, 04:35:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on April 01, 2010, 08:21:37 PM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on April 01, 2010, 07:53:31 PM
Looking at the pictures a little closer I have to ask since I know you did it. What did you mop the ham with Nepas? Hmmmm??

Ya know i was going to do it but i didnt. Maybe it was the 3 T of brown sugar i put in the foil pan.

And yes i was very tempted to cut and taste but i didnt. When i took it from the rib rack there was a small chunk stuck so i got it. Taste is pretty darn good  ;D....Nice work Rick N Chris

How can you guys do that??? I would have been all over that butt end and laying on the couch looking like a tick on bloodhound.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

KevinG

That's quite an image you paint there Chris.
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on April 01, 2010, 08:25:26 PM
Quote from: NePaSmoKer on April 01, 2010, 08:21:37 PM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on April 01, 2010, 07:53:31 PM
Looking at the pictures a little closer I have to ask since I know you did it. What did you mop the ham with Nepas? Hmmmm??

Ya know i was going to do it but i didnt. Maybe it was the 3 T of brown sugar i put in the foil pan.

And yes i was very tempted to cut and taste but i didnt. When i took it from the rib rack there was a small chunk stuck so i got it. Taste is pretty darn good  ;D....Nice work Rick N Chris

How can you guys do that??? I would have been all over that butt end and laying on the couch looking like a tick on bloodhound.

I drink allot of beer ummm water when i'm smoking so i get full of beer ummm water and dont want to eat  :D

Tenpoint5

You must have drank a lot more than I did today then. Started the day with a 30 pack, 5 of them went into the brats. There's only 8 left in the fridge and I STILL ate 2 Brats and a Garlic sausage for supper at 7pm. It was a long day, I'm ready for a nap.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

seemore

NEPA... I hope it is as good as it looks
seemore

Tenpoint5

I'm thinking Seemore had more than both of us!!! ;D ;D

DTJ

NePaSmoKer

Talking with my neighbor yesterday he told me that they didnt get a ham and not doing nothing for easter. Wife and I will be gone tomorrow so i decided to heat the ham and fixins for my neighbors today.

KyNola

Rick,
You are something else.  All that time and effort and then give it away.  You're one good guy Rick.

KevinG

Feeling a little bit of Mr. Rogers coming along here, won't you please won't you please .... ;D

You're alright Rick, I don't care what anybody says about you.
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

squirtthecat

You're a good egg, Noonan!

pensrock

Nice Rick, I'm sure they will love it.

NePaSmoKer

Did a simple brunch kinda thing, Ham, asparagus with bacon, scrambled eggs and potato's

I hung the fat cap in the tree to see what kind of critters come around at night  ;D

pensrock

Does it taste as good as it looks? Enough smoke penetration? Now I'm hungry.  :)

NePaSmoKer

Yeah i couldnt let em go without eating  ;D

All was real good.

Next time i remove the skin.