Bradley Smokers Log created

Started by Smoking Duck, January 12, 2009, 05:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Walleye

There's 2 copies of it that you can download. One copy is a pdf file that you can print out and writ on it. The other is an excel spreadsheet version. I assume this one could be completed on your computer and do a "save as" so you always have the original. These are just assumptions as I haven't really used it.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Quarlow

Ah, this comp won't handle putting excel on it. It would bog down worse than it already is. Someday I will be able to buy a new one, someday.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Habanero Smoker

Mike is correct in his description of the files.

The PDF file is ≈69kb, and the excel file is ≈81kb. I'll add the file size to the front page.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

RossP

"Q" I will print some out at work for you and drop them off when I pick up the starter.

Ross
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

Quarlow

Thanks ross, I can print stuff, I just e-mail it to my kid and she prints it. But when she moves away I will have a printer but no way to use it. I was hoping I could do it on the puter and keep it in a file but without excel I am out of luck. But I will use the ones you bring for sure.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

FLBentRider

Quote from: Quarlow on August 23, 2010, 06:56:15 PM
Thanks ross, I can print stuff, I just e-mail it to my kid and she prints it. But when she moves away I will have a printer but no way to use it. I was hoping I could do it on the puter and keep it in a file but without excel I am out of luck. But I will use the ones you bring for sure.

You can use openoffice, it is free, and will read/write excel files.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Quarlow

Oh I ahve never heard of it. I will look for it. Thanks FLB

OBS
BBQ

squirtthecat

Google Docs (all web-based) will read/write excel/word files as well.
You just have to sign up with them, but they offer a ton of storage up front for free.

If you need help importing something into their interface, let me know..

Quarlow

OBS
BBQ