Put a face with the poster

Started by Chez Bubba, May 05, 2005, 02:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wyoduke

This is my wife and i on the right and some good friends at the STURGIS rally, this last year.
1 OBS
1 BRINKMAN
1 ROYAL JOKE
1 Smoke Daddy
1 Brinkman smoker grill
1 Green Mountain Grill

jiggerjams

By the looks of the banners in the background I am thinking you have perched pretty close to the watering hole.....I like that strategy. Cool pic!!

Habanero Smoker

Is the Full Throttle Salon as much fun as depicted on the reality show? That have some weird entertainment going on at every area of their grounds.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

wyoduke

We were at the throttle its ok lots of women in nities serving drinks and bike shows durring the day and all out party at night but its 7$ a beer him going broke is a joke .
1 OBS
1 BRINKMAN
1 ROYAL JOKE
1 Smoke Daddy
1 Brinkman smoker grill
1 Green Mountain Grill

pikeman_95

a little spear fishing last year. Hand to fin combat is a blast. It really gets your blood pumping.

this is my summer fun.

Bigbirdoffroad

Kirby, is that a ghillie suit your wearing in the water??? Bad Azz!!!!
I'm not the smartest peanut in the turd!

pikeman_95

Quote from: Bigbirdoffroad on June 25, 2011, 09:45:55 AM
Kirby, is that a gillie suit your wearing in the water??? Bad Azz!!!!

I wear a full ghillie suit. every thing is camouflaged. My mask my snorkel and spear gun. They are smart fish. You need every edge you can find. I have a camera built into my mask that will take videos of the hunt. I just get kind of busy when I am hunting and forget to turn it on some times.
Here are a couple of more shots.

there is no limit and they want them out of the lakes.  Last years total was 115 in the boat.

Kirby[/b]

devo

Up here in Ont. Canada we call them snakes. Most people don't keep them simply for cleaning the Y-bone out of them. I have caught pike 30- 35 lbs ice fishing. Still don't like them slimmee b*stards  ;D
As far as eating if filleted right they are much better tasting than Walleye which is the prefer ed fish to catch where I live. Since I got my smoker I tell everyone if you catch pike I will take all you can bring me. They are excellent smoked. I also can them with tomato juice and it taste like salmon  ;)

pikeman_95

Don

I have smoked them and they are great if fresh but they do not store well in the fridge. I had not considered canning them. I have a cocktail sauce that I can salmon in that is great on crackers and fish patties. I never thought about canning the pike in the sauce. I am going to have to give it a try. I am able to fillet them boneless. I have had lots of pratice. I might try canning a batch to See how they work out.

let me dig out that fish canning sauce recipe. You might like it a lot. I know several guys that have canned the steal head trout in this sauce.

Kirby

TedEbear

I didn't know this thread existed.  Anyway, here I am enjoying my favorite activity.

Paddlinpaul

I hope you mean second favorite activity, after smoking. :)
With my Bradley, no one tells me to quit smoking!

hal4uk

Quote from: Paddlinpaul on June 25, 2011, 02:47:42 PM
3rd, Paul.  3rd.  Stay with me here...  ;D

No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

Quarlow

OMG, ted have you ever noticed the pic of the Eifel tower. If you just look at it from the wheels up do you happen to see something that I won't mention out loud. snicker snicker teehee....................I know what you are thinking but I just happened to click on the link and that is where it showed up. The wife saw it at the same time so I am not the only pervert in this house.  ;D ;D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

TedEbear

LOL - that pic was taken in 1999.  I've probaby looked at it dozens of times since then and no, I didn't notice that...until now.   ;D

TedEbear

Quote from: Paddlinpaul on June 25, 2011, 02:47:42 PM

Well, I enjoy them both.  One causes me to gain weight while the other helps me lose it.   :)