I'm with Snelly and felt like some beef today

Started by ArnieM, April 11, 2010, 04:20:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArnieM

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on April 12, 2010, 10:30:28 AM
Quote from: ArnieM on April 12, 2010, 07:23:27 AM
Oh, you noticed  ;) 

Wasn't busting your chops was just curious.

No problem Chris.  It's getting to be the time of year when I can remove the 'rig' and drag the OBS outside again.  BTW, the cats didn't mind the "acid rain" at all  ;D
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

ArnieM

Just finished slicing it up.  Looks like a Sunday dinner (yesterday) and two more main meals (.95 pounds each bag) in the freezer and 3-4 nice RB sammies.  Not bad for eight bucks.

I got two of the top rounds.  The twin, also around 4 pounds, is in the freezer.  Also picked up a boneless butt - think sausage.  Everything was $1.99/Lb and I just couldn't pass it up.
-- Arnie

OU812

ArnieM

Quote from: OU812 on April 12, 2010, 11:55:47 AM
Ok I'm thinkin sausage, now what?  :D

It's coming.  The 6.4 pound boneless butt is in the freezer to chill down.  I'll grind in an hour or so.  The next question is "What will I make?"  Well, that's another thread  8)
-- Arnie

OU812

Quote from: ArnieM on April 12, 2010, 12:11:19 PM
Quote from: OU812 on April 12, 2010, 11:55:47 AM
Ok I'm thinkin sausage, now what?  :D

It's coming.  The 6.4 pound boneless butt is in the freezer to chill down.  I'll grind in an hour or so.  The next question is "What will I make?"  Well, that's another thread  8)

Sweet.

ArnieM

I'm not big on sweet stuff, other than SWMBO of course, and rarely eat dessert (special occasions).  I like to whip up a 'healthy' late night snack instead.

The 'building' of it is in progress ...

-- Arnie

OU812

Now thats what I would call a GOOD snack.

I am also not a sweet eater and never eat dessert.

Did have one chocolate covered strawberry the other day, only cause Taby bought it for me, other wise I wouldnt even think of eatin one.

SnellySmokesEm

I made a roast beef sammie for breakfast today....  sorry no pics  And yes the homemade roast beef is way better than the dried out crap from the store....
Is it bad if my wife refers to the smoker as "The Mistress"?
MasterBuilt Electric Smokehouse
Charbroil Red 4 Burner With Auto Clean
Big Easy Smoker Roaster Grill
BBQ Evangelist