Samples

Started by joesquyres, May 11, 2005, 03:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joesquyres

Hello all,

I am contemplating buying a Bradley Smoker from ChezBubba. I am new to smoking and would like to try something smoked in a Bradley before spending my hard earned money. Does anyone know of a business or individual within driving distance of Wilmington, DE (30 miles south of the Philadelphia airport) from whom I could purchase some Bradley smoked chicken, meat or jerky? Or could the jerky be mailed?

Thanks

Joe Squyres

JJC

Hi Joe,

Welcome to the Forum!  I understand your desire to do "due diligence" before shelling out your hard-earned $$ for a product.  We do have a number of "NorthEast BSers" on the Forum, and perhaps one of them lives not too far from you.

That being said, the Bradley is one product that you can count on to give you the best smoked food you can make in any category:  all meats, fish, fowl, veggies, nuts, cheese, cold or hot smoked--you name it.  If you like smoked food, you'll love the Bradley.  Many of us on the Forum have owned lots of other smokers (and still do), but there's no doubt the Bradley is the best.  It's especially forgiving to the newcomer to smoking.

Two other things you get with the BS that you don't get with any other smoker:  1) Chez Bubba and Bradley provide absolutely first-class customer service; and 2) this Forum and an "FAQ Board" that accompanies it will be able to answer any questions you might have about your BS, recipes, accessories, you name it . . .  [:D]

Tell you what:  If you buy the black BS from Chez and try it for a month, and if you don't like it, and it's undamaged, I'd be willing to buy it and any accessories and pucks you have leftover for $330 if you'll cover the UPS ground shipping cost from Delaware to Newton MA. I'm that confident you'll love the smoker!  At worst, I get to have a BS here in Newton and at our lake place in Maine.  My wife would love to give it to me as a 25th anniversary gift--the more time I spend smokin' the less time I spend bothering her!  [;)][;)][:D]

Good luck whatever you decide!

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

MallardWacker

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by JJC</i>
<br /> .......I'd be willing to buy it and any accessories and pucks you have leftover for $330 if you'll cover the UPS ground shipping cost from Delaware to Newton MA. I'm that confident you'll love the smoker!  At worst, I get to have a BS here in Newton and at our lake place in Maine.  My wife would love to give it to me as a 25th anniversary gift--the more time I spend smokin' the less time I spend bothering her!  [;)][;)][:D]..........
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Man you could not go wrong Joe.  You can trust this guy with no problem.

<b><font color="blue">I know a few of my buddies that wished they got a deal like that before they got married</font id="blue">. </b>[:D][:D]

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

psdubl07

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
<b><font color="blue">I know a few of my buddies that wished they got a deal like that before they got married</font id="blue">. </b>[:D][:D]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

LMFAO! [:D]

Seriously though Joe, you cannot lose w/ that deal!

JJC

Hey guys,

I think we're gonna see Joe on the Forum any minute now [;)] . . . just call me Karnak the Magnificent!

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">I know a few of my buddies that wished they got a deal like that before they got married[:D][:D]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Well I did~~! I gave her back to her ex-husband and I got the house--what a deal!

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

joesquyres

I ordered a stainless BS last thursday fom Chez Bubba.

Thanks all for your input

Joe Squyres

JJC

Hi Joe,

You're going to love the BS and the Forum!  Let us know how things go--when is it due to arrive?

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

joesquyres

Hi John,

I don't have a set date, but expect it by the end of the week.

Joe Squyres

deadeye

Joe welcome to the forum. These guys are great on here

Good luck with your Smoker

Derek Canada

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">I ordered a stainless BS last thursday fom Chez Bubba.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Good Move!

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

gotbbq

Welcome

Good Luck.  Olds has a special recipe website with some good detailed info.  You're only one step away from addiction.

Rich

gotbbq