whitetailfan's oversea adventure

Started by whitetailfan, May 12, 2005, 05:29:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitetailfan

Hey all, and sorry to JJC, I've been out of the loop for awhile and I missed your response.
Plans are progressing.  I have a rough itinerary at home I will post a bit later on.  The first week is plus or minus used up on family - birthday parties, wedding (the reason we're going), and general visiting.
Looking into some of the hostels which look really cool, one is an actual castle[:)]
Lots of sightseeing and driving - that should be interesting ("get on the other side of the road for $#^%#%$! sake")

I haven't come across the UK Bradley museum yet in any of the brochures, so I'm still looking.  I think William Wallice's last meal was pulled pork from a Bradley wasn't it?

If I catch Nessie, I'll smoke the tail and invite everyone across the pond for a big ole barbecue[;)][:D]

<font color="green">whitetailfan</font id="green">
"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

Fuzzybear

Don't forget to send us some pics buddy![:D]

"A mans got to know his limitations"
Chattaroy, WA - USA!

JJC

No apology necessary, WTF!  Looking forward to seeing your itinerary . . .

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

whitetailfan

Well sorry again JJC, but its too late to post.  Today is the day.  Fly out of Cowtown at 11:30 tonight.  I will be posting some follow up pics and providing a "post" itinerary after its all said and done.
Mrs Whitetail plans to pay for the trip by selling pictures of me in a kilt[:D]

Catch ya all in couple of weeks.

"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

MallardWacker

White, take care of yourself and have fun!!!

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Phone Guy

Chez Bubba

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by whitetailfan</i>
<br />Mrs Whitetail plans to pay for the trip by selling pictures of me in a kilt[:D]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Or extorting it from us <b>NOT</b> to see it![:0][xx(][:D][:D]

Have a great time![:)]

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

whitetailfan

Home safe and sound on North American soil.
Had a wonderful trip.  I will get up some pics and stories soon I hope.  By coincidence I flew home on the same day the Air France plane crashed and burned at Pearson in T.O.  Luckily we flew direct to Calgary and there were no delays.  Bit of a crappy feeling jumping on a plane after watching one burning on the t.v. at the airport bar.

Hope to catch up on some past posts and get contributing again.

"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB

Phone Guy

Quote<i>Originally posted by whitetailfan</i>
<br />Home safe and sound on North American soil.
QuoteWelcome home!

MallardWacker

You were missed buudy.  Glad to see all is well.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...