Door Seal

Started by queball, April 25, 2010, 03:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quarlow

Just my two cents but I would also say you had a fire. My brother in law had a fridge smoker that caught fire and the damage to the door and seal on yours looks exactly the same.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

queball

That seems to be the conscientious, This was done over night & when I checked it in the morning the water tray was empty no burn marks. I can only go with the suggestions from the forum the V tray was not plugged but was heavily coated with drippings.

Quarlow

Just chalk it up to the learning curve. You are not the first one and like won't be the last. I came very close once and it was in the daytime when I was awake. No harm no foul. Well the seal was harmed but thats all. Smoke on buddy.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

queball

Like you said I'll chalk that up as a learning experience, Just won't get a good nights sleep next time either. This won't stop me, The new seals on the way already. :)

Quarlow

Most guys do a middle of the night check, but they usually don't sleep well. The smokin' monkey just stays up till total exhuasting puts him out then takes a brief nap.

OBS
BBQ