Mmmm CT chicken!

Started by Quarlow, June 03, 2010, 07:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Quarlow on June 04, 2010, 11:10:03 PM
I am going out tomorrow to get some stuff for this. Oh crap I have to go and CT my pork butts(or as we jerk from no mans land call them "PORK SHOULDER PICNIC/WHOLE". Anyone know if I should trim the skin off or leave it on. I am thinking it should come of along with most of the fat. I will leave a 1/4 inch on. I also learned that a Chuck roast in canada is a "BLADE ROAST" but that depends on which chain grocer you go to. This crud is allto confusing. Why can't they standardize it. With a dyslexic memory like mine, if I don't write it all down I forget it by the time I get to the store.

ROTFFLMAO!

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

SnellySmokesEm

The chicken looks good.  Was the CT cooking suace?
Is it bad if my wife refers to the smoker as "The Mistress"?
MasterBuilt Electric Smokehouse
Charbroil Red 4 Burner With Auto Clean
Big Easy Smoker Roaster Grill
BBQ Evangelist

Quarlow

It was the Carolina Treet cooking barbecue sauce. I love this stuff. 

In fact I just thought of another way I am going to use it. The East Indians make what they call "butter chicken" I am going to cook some chicken breasts in the CT sauce with a big gob of butter and serve it with basmati rice and some steamed vegies. Oh I am drooling to my own posts now. ;D ;D ;D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

squirtthecat

Quote from: Quarlow on June 05, 2010, 04:44:10 PM
In fact I just thought of another way I am going to use it. The East Indians make what they call "butter chicken" I am going to cook some chicken breasts in the CT sauce with a big gob of butter and serve it with basmati rice and some steamed vegies. Oh I am drooling to my own posts now. ;D ;D ;D

D@mn, that sounds great!