feeder keeps feeding biscuts into water pan

Started by ruffinit, March 10, 2004, 01:15:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ruffinit

what is the proper way to load and start the biscuts smoking?i know to let heat up,but do you load tube then push advance,and the biscut stops before going to water pan automatically?then every 20 minutes another will advance,indefinatly?well mine just keeps going,empties my tube,waste too many wood rounds.any help for me ?

Cold Smoke

Once you load your tube with bisquettes you should only have to hit the advancer button three times until one of them is sitting on the burner- then the unit should only advance the next ones every 20 minutes or so. They should usually be completely done by this time. Other Bradley forum members have had real success in contacting the Bradley customer service dept with this same issue.

Good luck!

Cold Smoke

ruffinit

thanks cold smoke i'll try it next time i fire it up.

ruffinit

well i've got my new smoker generator on the way.should be here tuesday!i can make my old one work by keeping close watch on it,a few wood rounds at a time,get me away from paint brush ,as we're painting inside house saturday,hehehe. i've got two pork butts wrapped and spiced up for tomorrow ,i'm sure they will turn out excellent as always.guys at work love em.called the 800# for bradley,real nice folk,they of course have new s.generators,but also used,and or refurbished for half price.40 bucks.i am picky,had to get new one.well you all have a nice weekend.hope to finish the painting in a couple weeks,couple rooms at a time,we've[my fiancee and i] have so much stuff to move rooom to room thats all we can do,after the painting i'll have time to get boat ready for spring fishin.

Chez Bubba

Congrats ruff, welcome to the honeydew party![:D][:D][8D]

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?