Iron Chef Bradley VI Ingredients and Smack Talk

Started by Tenpoint5, May 13, 2010, 04:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KyNola

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Caribou

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on May 13, 2010, 05:33:28 PM
Quote from: deb415611 on May 13, 2010, 05:27:42 PM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on May 13, 2010, 05:21:32 PM
Quote from: deb415611 on May 13, 2010, 05:06:27 PM
;D  I know what I'm making ;D ;D ;D ;D and what I'm cooking it on!

I don't care what you cook on Miss Deb. But I already got dibs on making brats with the ingredients. So you just stay your happy little bread and cheese making self away from Brats!!

Don't worry, I won't steal your unoriginal Brat idea ???   I can come up with something better than that ;D   
Like I would honestly tell you what I was gonna make on the first day of this!! Are you having a blonde moment over there? Oh yeah LQ resembles that remark!! Better get that Caribou to crawl out of the woodwork so I can have some competition. I know she can cook!!
I'm here, I'm here!
ICB's always make me crawl out of the woodwork.  :D :D

Carolyn

BuyLowSellHigh

Let's see - sausage, feta and beer .  Well I've been called a pig, and a goat, and a drunk.  So this feels fairly comfortable.   ;D
I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here

BuyLowSellHigh

Had to make it Feta, didn't you, couldn't just be Goat cheese.  I love many goat cheeses, but Feta is at about the bottom of my goat cheese list.

deb415611

ArnieM

-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: ArnieM on May 14, 2010, 08:23:07 PM
Can't wait to see your entry Carolyn  :D

I am currently reading and rereading the rule book there has got to be a way to disqualify her. Gotta do something to keep her from kicking our butts
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Caribou

Thanks Arnie!  :)
10.5, I thought being female was a disqualification in your rulebook!  ;)
Something about aprons.....
Carolyn

DarqMan

Do we post pics of the final product along with the recipe or do we include pics of each step of the preparation and cooking process?  Just trying to get a handle on what is expected. 
Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID, Traeger Texas BBQ075, Traeger Junior BBQ055, Bubba Keg with Stoker

New car, caviar, four star daydream, think I'll buy me a football team.

squirtthecat

DarqMan

I'm glad you showed that too me.  I would have felt silly... my idea was an knock off of the "bacon explosion" and I see that has already won first place... oh well, back to the drawing board.
Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID, Traeger Texas BBQ075, Traeger Junior BBQ055, Bubba Keg with Stoker

New car, caviar, four star daydream, think I'll buy me a football team.

ArnieM

-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Caribou on May 15, 2010, 06:50:58 AM
Thanks Arnie!  :)
10.5, I thought being female was a disqualification in your rulebook!  ;)
Something about aprons.....
Carolyn
See typical woman you got that all wrong. In my rulebook it says that you should be barefoot and pregnant and in the kitchen cooking your man his dinner. It should be hot and ready along with a cold beer as soon as he gets home from work.

Although after having spent the last week with seven kids living in my house and the oldest one being 11. I have altered the pregnant part and it has been penciled out of my rulebook.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

BuyLowSellHigh

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on May 15, 2010, 03:11:55 PM
See typical woman you got that all wrong. In my rulebook it says that you should be barefoot and pregnant and in the kitchen cooking your man his dinner. It should be hot and ready along with a cold beer as soon as he gets home from work.

Although after having spent the last week with seven kids living in my house and the oldest one being 11. I have altered the pregnant part and it has been penciled out of my rulebook.

10.5 -- you might like this from one of our State's contemporary "heroes".  It's an oldie (was popular in the 70's) but I think in your case it may still fit.