You Know You Have It Bad When

Started by NePaSmoKer, May 16, 2010, 09:49:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Your friends call your wife's phone and ask what is Rick doing?

Wife: Well he just mowed the lawn and he is in the study either smokin, smoking or getting something to drink  ;D

classicrockgriller

Well my quess was: All three! ;D

Rest and have a great day.

KyNola

Quarlow

I like that "The Study" it is so much more refined and sophisticated than "MAN CAVE". ;D ;D Please pass the Grey Poupon sounds better than hey throw me the mustard.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

NePaSmoKer

Quarlow

All you need now is a smoking jacket and velour slippers. ;D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

Tenpoint5

Get some Sun on them Chicken Legs they are blinding!! ;D ;D ;D A I don't see any smoke or sign of life coming from the Bradley's there ol pal. So only two of the three things was happening.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

DarqMan

I like that bottle with the black and white label... looks like it's almost empty though!
Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID, Traeger Texas BBQ075, Traeger Junior BBQ055, Bubba Keg with Stoker

New car, caviar, four star daydream, think I'll buy me a football team.

KevinG

So what is that racy magazine hidden inside that book?
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

Ketch22

Good job no glass drink right from the bottle :o

Quarlow

No I think he is posing. He just wants us to believe he is doing that. He's really sleeping. ;D ;D ;D

OBS
BBQ