Why Choose a Bradley Smoker

Started by trout, March 10, 2004, 07:04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trout

This post is for those readers who have not yet bought a smoker, or are trying to choose a brand.  

Let me first say "you get what you pay for".  I was hesitant to spend the chunk of change for my Bradley with other cheaper models available.  But now I am truly convinced that I made a good choice.

After having a couple issues with my smoke generator again yesterday, I gave Bradley customer service a call.  They were very supportive and told me they could send me a replacement in 3 to 5 days.  I assumed that was when they would ship it.  Well, I got a knock on the door at lunch time and guess what:  There it was!!!!  How they got that to me here in SD in 1 day is amazing.  I have never, never had this kind of response with a warrantee on anything I have ever owned before.

Be assured if you purchase a Bradley smoker, they will back their product.  Very very happy Trout[:D][:D][:D]

Let your trout go and smoke a salmon instead.

Chez Bubba

Trout,

There are also several other threads on the board that extoll the virtues of the Bradley. I would encourage anyone who's on the fence to seek them out & read them.

Thanks for your tale of experience, it only supports the decision the others of us had previously made.[:)]

Kirk

PS, one more post & you gain a star!

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

Bassman

The Bradley has my vote! I love the convienence{sp?} of it. For example, I defrosted some sausage the other day and didn't have alot of time. so I cold smoked it for an hour before I made it on the stove just to give it that smoky flavor.It was quick & easy[:D].And delicous[^].Could not have done that in the past with my converted refrigerator.I LOVE my smoker!![:D][^][;)][:p][:)]

<i><font color="blue"><b>Jack</i></font id="blue"></b>
Jack

ChefJeff

Bradley has my vote.Easy to use & it turns out great"Q".[:D]

SMOKIN & SPOKEN

ChefJeff

TROUT Close your eyes! I just got thru smokin 4 trout,1 hr.1pecan,2alder bisquettes.WOW![:D][:0]Much better than salmon. Sorry trout.

SMOKIN & SPOKEN

trout

Not a problem Jeff.  Even I am guilty of downing a couple trout once in a while.  Although I usually only eat those overpopulated 12inch ones that the fish and game people stock for the bobber fisherman.  Just alot of work compared to one huge salmon fillet.[:D]

Let your trout go and smoke a salmon instead.