Carolina Treet in Canada!

Started by Quarlow, June 03, 2010, 10:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StickyDan

Holly Crap!!!!  I just got back from meeting Q and picking up the CT.  I couldn't wait so I had a little taste test.  Wow, that's some good stuff.  I can see why everybody loves this stuff.  I think I gotta get me some chicken for tonight. 
Q - it was a pleasure to meet you today.  I enjoyed our conversation.  Perhaps we can do it again some time.  With beer.  I gotta admit, I'm a little disapointed that you did't wear the Superman costume.  Oh well, next time! ;D  Thanks again for doing this for everyone.  You ROCK dude!

Quarlow

Yup it was nice meeting you too Sticky. Real nice guy to talk to. You started a wave in my house with the big bag of Hickory Smoked Cashews you gave me. They all loved them so now I have to go out and get someto smoke plus I have to make my smoked almonds and I am going to make the CT Pistachio's. You have got to try making those. I think it was Nepas that did them and they look awesome. So I am off to go nuts.... I mean get nuts. ;D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

StickyDan

They're pretty addictive.  Glad everyone liked them.   Costco seems to have the best price on Cashews. I can't wait to try em with CT. 
Just got back from the grocery store and I've got some chicken marinating in CT while the BDS warms up.  I'll give it a couple hours of smoke and finish on the grill.  My taste buds can't wait!

Quarlow

So by now the last person should have his sauce. All in all it was pretty successful. The cost of shipping from the west coast to ontario was a bit costly. It was fun packing up the product, being creative and the only thing I paid for was tape. Some of the guys got some kind of wierd packaging to say the least. I used just about anything I could find that would contain the sauce from cereal boxes to kitty litter boxes to shoe boxes. I hope everyone enjoys the sauce as much as I do, I think it is pretty handy stuff.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

Smokey the Bear.

Yup, you are right.It is addictive. I gave a bottle away to a fellow smoker friend from north of Toronto , i just had to share it. I hope that i can get this CT in Arizona?
If it has eyes and a head,I would probably eat it. Eh

GusRobin

If they don't have it in the stores, you can order by mail order. Have to pay shipping but it is reasonable (at least it was when i rdered mine)
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

Quarlow

If you are going to be in the states for awhile just order a box to that address and bring it home with you. Don't order from the website though. It would be best to phone right to them and oder it. I can give you the 3 or you can get it off the website. I think the personal touch gets you a better deal. And mention you are from the Bradley forum and that you were in on the order that went to Canada. I'm not saying it will get you anywhere but it will look good if we go to put in another order like the last one.

OBS
BBQ

Klompie

When I got mine at the post office the guy asked for my ID and then said "..........here you go, a box of Cheerios all the way from BC.."  I thought he has no idea of what's in store. Thanks Quarlow for the great job of helping us get this product.  ;D

Klompie

Quarlow

I wonder what the post office that got the box of kitty litter must have thought.  :D :D :D

OBS
BBQ