Say "Cheese!"

Started by Ka Honu, June 13, 2010, 07:02:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

classicrockgriller

The cheese looks .... well cheesey, in a good way.

I am out and need to do some up myself!

I like your plans for a dedicated area for the toys.

Congrats again on the new Hood.

TestRocket

I like cheese and I can not lie. Smoked Gouda Yum, yum! I may have to try smoking some cheese after the weather cools down in about 4-5 months. 

Ka Honu

Got power, got light, got shade... The "Altar of Burnt Flesh" is done (except for a little cleanup and moving all the toys tools out of the garage)! Now all I have to do is learn how to cook.

BuyLowSellHigh

That, my good man, is a work of art.  Beautifully and masterfully done!

That raises the bar on the blessed offerings that come from the Altar.  Call the warriors to assemble, rejoice and pay homage to the great gods of smoke and fire. When and what shall be the christening sacrifice?
I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here

squirtthecat

KevinG

That's a heck of a transformation from your last shot. Nice job Ka Honu.
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

hal4uk

VERY NICE!  You've been busy!
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

Ka Honu

Quote from: BuyLowSellHigh on June 18, 2010, 03:42:16 AMWhen and what shall be the christening sacrifice?

Had a small, local style pau hana (after work) party this afternoon/evening for my helpers (you know - the ones who did 99+% of the actual physical labor).  I made/grilled kalbi ribs and Cajun sausage (store-bought).  Along with some edamame (soybeans), poke (raw fish and stuff), plenty beer, and a bottle of tequila, everyone seemed happy.

3rensho

Beautiful job and the grub sounds like a real winner.  I love kalbi, raw fish and stuff.  Any kimchi?
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.

squirtthecat