bacon wrapped chicken breast

Started by bears fan, June 13, 2010, 11:45:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bears fan

Just a simple chicken breast wrapped in bacon.  No spices.  May put some bbq sauce on a couple towards the end of the cook.

classicrockgriller

Hope the Auber problem didn't screw up your BWchicken.

bears fan

Nope, just smoked without the new toy.  No big deal.  They were awesome.  Pretty sure this is one of my favorites for smoking.  Pictures to come soon.

bears fan

Here is the end result.  If you haven't done this before, you have to try it.  You will love it.

classicrockgriller

They do look just delicious.

The taste of chicken and bacon is a fav of mine.

The mexican food rest we eat at alot does a jala slice, cheese,chunck of chicken, wrapped in bacon, then grilled.

I usually get it every other time we go there!

Infalable

Those look awsom. I found a recipe similar to this on this forum that has provalone cheese and ham in between the halved chicken. I am drooling just looking at those.

flaxxon

Just found another thing I"m going to try this weekend. 

Caribou

Great job...those look delish!
Carolyn

FLBentRider

Booo yah. I need to make those again.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

TestRocket

Those do look good! I was putting away some stuff in the freezer today and came across several packs of chicken breast. Can you give me an idea of temp, time and smoke time? Because that's something I'll be trying!

Wildcat

Those do look nice! I did the same thing yesterday afternoon except I added Italian dressing to the chicken before wrapping.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

bears fan

Temp was around 230 degrees.  Smoked them for a couple of hours and then cooked another couple of hours.

Mailman

Thanks for the suggestion just got my smoker seasoned today. I was looking for a chicken idea. All I have is maple. Would rather of had hickory.
If to error is human. Than I'm more human than most.

TestRocket

I thank you too! I'll be trying that!

oakville smoker

Looks excellent
Bacon wrapped chicken is awesome
Try a whole bird, spatchcocked and wrapped in bacon
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

Would you like smoke with that sir ?