Auber bubba puck problem

Started by Paddlinpaul, June 18, 2010, 06:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

punchlock

What a fantastic demonstration of Bradleys commitment to service and customer satisfaction. 

Bravo well done?

Paddlinpaul

That is incredible. I was at a party last night serving up pulled pork I made to close to 30 people and they all asked me how I made it so good. I told them it was the Bradley with a lot help from the fine folks on this forum. Just another reason to blow the Bradley horn!
I'll call in the morning.
With my Bradley, no one tells me to quit smoking!

Paddlinpaul

Spoke with Brian this morning, everything is taken care of. Best customer service I have seen in years!
With my Bradley, no one tells me to quit smoking!

TestRocket

Yea, they did me right with the cracked OBS face plate!

Dottiebears

Is the OBS face plate cracking a pretty common problem?   I just ordered my second replacement in two years.

Habanero Smoker

Mine has cracked, I'm not sure if it is common, but there have been many reports. Keep in mind that this forum is a place where users that have problems seek help, so reports of problems can be slanted to how often this may occur.

Here is a link that has worked for some of us, not all:
Cracked Face Plate

I have to update the information; because some suggest that drilling the center hole  of the face plate a hair wider may also help.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Dottiebears

Mine didn't just crack, it split around each screw and the only thing keeping it together at all is the wires--which it's hanging from.   When I pick the smoker up to move it, the plate just dangles.  Once I can see, twice I think either I'm doing something wrong or it's a faulty system.

I should probably ask this as a separate question, not in a puck thread....