Shrimp Scampi and Linguini

Started by OldHickory, June 19, 2010, 03:31:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldHickory

I know this isn't smoked, but I have done this twice and it has turned out great so ---- I thought I would share this with the Forum, courtesy of Food Net and Tyler Florence for the recipe.  http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/tyler-florence/shrimp-scampi-with-linguini-recipe2/index.html 

Vons had Jumbo Shrimp on sale for $9.99/# @ 12 ct/#.  I couldn't resist, one # here and two in the freezer for later.

Seasoned Shrimp, in the pan with sauteed onions,garlic, in butter, olive oil, white wine, and lemon juice.

Three -four minutes until the shrimp are pink, then into the pan of prepaired fresh linguni with all of the liquid, mix well.
With fresh chopped salad, ciabatta bread, and of course homemade wine.
Bradley DS4 with Auber PID and dual element mod
Char-Broil SRG
Weber kettle with rotisserie
Charmglow 5 burner with rotisserie pgg
Pit Barrel Smoker

We the people own this United States Of America,and the Constitution is our owners manual.

EZ Smoker

Thanks for sharing.  I love a good scampi.   I'll check out Tyler's recipe sometime.
It may seem like I'm rubbing salt in the wound, but the truth is I'm trying to cure it.

DTAggie

Man that looks good.  Mighty fine indeed.

classicrockgriller

You take some knock-out pictures of some Beautiful food.

That looks like $$$$ in the Bank.

DTAggie

DarqMan

That looks great.  I absolutely love shrimp, it's one of my favorite meals of all time.
Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID, Traeger Texas BBQ075, Traeger Junior BBQ055, Bubba Keg with Stoker

New car, caviar, four star daydream, think I'll buy me a football team.

ronbeaux

The fight isn't over until the winner says it is.

SnellySmokesEm

Boom.... outta here!!!!  Man that looks great!
Is it bad if my wife refers to the smoker as "The Mistress"?
MasterBuilt Electric Smokehouse
Charbroil Red 4 Burner With Auto Clean
Big Easy Smoker Roaster Grill
BBQ Evangelist

TestRocket

When the food looks so good it's easy to get a nice platting! And you did both!