Thank you to Chez Bubba

Started by lvigil, May 31, 2005, 10:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lvigil

[:D]Just wanted to thank Chez for his quick shipping.  I purchased the pucks and they arrived fast and in time for the weekend.  I Smoked 12lbs of Brisket and 10lbs of pork butt.  Excellente!!!!!!!
New Mexico "Land of Enchantment"

JJC

Welcome to the Forum, Lorenzo!  Your experience with Chez is the same as everyone else's here on the Forum. Don't be a stranger--how about some suggestions on vendors who will ship really good chili peppers from your neck of the woods to New England?

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

lvigil

[}:)]Thanks for the Welcome...   As for Vendors -- Here are two that you can use for good New Mexican Hot Chile...  These products are not for wimps.

http://www11.inetba.com/northoftheborder/index2.ivnu  This company is called North Of the Border.  The rubs are very good on Pork and Brisket.   The sauces are also great.  Check out the recipes.

Da Gift Basket Chile Products of NM---  This company is on EBAY.  You can get your green chile and red chile fix. [:D]

Since I live in the state I buy and make my own chile.  You can order from either source and get excellent products.

If you want them fresh - you will have to wait for the fall.  Thats when the chile is being picked.  More and more companies ship fresh chiles anywhere in the US.
New Mexico "Land of Enchantment"

JJC

Thanks, Lorenzo--I'll check those guys out soon as I have a chance!

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA