Hello

Started by KItsapSteve, May 28, 2010, 04:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KyNola

You GO Steve!

Sounds like you have a plan.  Oh by the way we have a very friendly rule here.  No pics posted...smoke didn't happen.  Let's see the fruits of your labor. :D  Seriously, we all love to see pics of smoked stuff.  Yes we are nuts. 

KItsapSteve

Thats a hardcore rule, OK I can do,,, took pre smoke photo, Pork Butt in smoker for 2 1/2 hrs, Temps look good,,,, So tempting to open...
IT after 2 1/2 hrs is 125, Oven at 240....
Smoke smells good

OU812

Welcome to the fun Steve.

Howd the pork roast turn out for ya?

DarqMan

Welcome to the forum Steve! 

If you get a chance, post some pics of your smokes.
Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID, Traeger Texas BBQ075, Traeger Junior BBQ055, Bubba Keg with Stoker

New car, caviar, four star daydream, think I'll buy me a football team.

KItsapSteve

OK Folks it took a while, But here are some photos of my first few smokes
Pork  Brisket:

Fresh Rub

After 6 Hrs

After a Apple Cider bath

2 hrs FTC

and some Corn on the cob boats

Loving the whole Smoking thing, working in my grill now ...

KItsapSteve

Not sure why the photos didnt show up!

EZ Smoker

There is a faq around here somewhere that will show you how to get the pics working, but your links are good, so I think you just need the img tags.  Let me test to see if I'm right.

It may seem like I'm rubbing salt in the wound, but the truth is I'm trying to cure it.

KItsapSteve

I see now how did you do that?

EZ Smoker

All you lacked was putting img in brackets before your link and /img in brackets after the link.   These brackets [].

So it would look like [im...g]http://lh4.ggpht.com/_0VA8VWbLdiU/TCgXTS-6ugI/AAAAAAAAHBs/We-gm8rbdiM/P5300379.JPG[/im...g]
bu without the extra periods I threw in.  If I had't put those periods in, it would just have posted the picture again.

It may seem like I'm rubbing salt in the wound, but the truth is I'm trying to cure it.

KItsapSteve

got it thank you

TestRocket

Welcome to the forum Steve. You have found a fun and friendly place!