Chez Bubba--My order

Started by Oldman, March 15, 2004, 10:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Greetings

Before I get into what I got to say I need to let you know where I'm coming from...

I run a small business that daily competes against the big boys of my industry. There are no second chances. You either do it better, cleaner, and do everything you say you will do--when you say you will do it or your out and not coming back in.

Seldom do I run across another company that follows the same path our company travels. After doing business with your company I can say this about you: You have done it better, cleaner, did what you said you would do when you said you would do it. It just not get any better than that in my opinion.

Opps almost forgot there is one more little item I have to bring up. I purchase many items online. Never have I recieved the following from any company. Please explain....
LOL! Well Done Again.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

ChefJeff

Bubba has done it again.That is why we keep coming back.Keep up the good smoke.[:p][8D][:D]

SMOKIN & SPOKEN

Chez Bubba

For those that haven't ordered from us, the explanation is: We offer a 10% lifetime discount on bisquettes to anybody who buys a smoker from us. Unfortunately, if you order using PayPal, there is no way to apply this discount.

We offered, Olds got. Just treating people the way we like to be treated.[:)]

Smoke on[8D],

Kirk

BTW Olds, nice photo composition![:)]

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

Fuzzybear

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh[:(]

Man did I order from the wrong company!

Way to go Kirk!

"A mans got to know his limitations"
Glendora, CA - USA!

Oldman

6.4 megapixal camera! That was taken over 10 feet away! Then cropped.

I going to show folks here what a 6.4 can do. If you are dial up...sorry. This first one is of Skyway at about 8 feet.

The next picture is of his left eye at 800% of normal.

This next one is @ 2000% What so powerful about it is the flash in his eye....it has not pixutated into squares!!! Even at 2000% in a crapy format like jpg~~~~! You should see it in a TIFF format. Of course @ 60 plus megs that would be a little much to show ya all!

What is the value of all of this size? Well when you want a picture printed out as a poster it is of much value..

Here is a set I created for Mother. All pictures are from Nov. of 2003 with the exception of the upper right one. That was from Dec of 2003. We lost David in Jan. of 2004. This set I sent  to the printer was set @ 65 meg in a TIFF format. It came back as a (appox.) 3 foot X 2 foot photo on real canvas.

This is the value of a great camera! YOu can do so much when you have a lot of pixuals to work with. Of course a couple of great programs help...my main stay is a Vector Graphic program call Xara X. At $160.00 it is a steal. Most Vector programs worth taking to the  smoker are $500.00 and up!

In the main picture you can see where I captured his face moving. For us, when we see this, he is still out in the back yard being a protector of Mother's world.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!