Gold Wing or Road King?

Started by Kummok, July 06, 2010, 09:23:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aces-n-eights

Nice choice - that's flippin' beautiful!
US Army, retired, x2
Soldotna Alaska
"One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well."
Psalm 109:8

Kummok

Took me about 50 years to learn that "cash purchase" part, Hal4uk but you are soooo right in how much it can add to your toy locker AND how much stress it can remove from the the anxiety locker. Looking back on all the "credit toys" of the past, including the annual new car/truck, the excitement went away for me within a few weeks of the purchase....(only exception was the Ski Nautique boat experience that, although the boat's long gone, it still excites me to think about having one again....not much chance of that hap'nin here in Homer!)

hal4uk

Kummok, it took me a long time to learn that too.   8)
Simple concept, but awful hard to master.

So...  Anyway...  You getting the HD? 

No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

Kummok

Dunno yet for certain....right now it's a battle between ego wolf (HD) and intelligence/wisdom wolf (GW). I reckon the wolf that will win is the one I feed the most....either way I get to ride long distance and that's finer than a frog hair split 4 ways!  ;)

squirtthecat

I live more or less on Route 66, and there is a Honda dealer to the south of me that holds a huge Gold Wing event every year...   You ought to see some of these rigs.   Custom GW trikes with aerodynamic trailers, etc. (and matching leathers, of course!)  Some cost as much as my house.   :o       100s of them show up to cruise Old 66.   It's quite a sight.