Who Stocks Bisquettes

Started by KEABOS63, July 07, 2010, 03:50:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KEABOS63

Does anyone know of any chain stores or anywhere else that may stock bisquettes. Have a couple days off coming up and I am almost out of smoke!

Tim

Wildcat

Some of the sporting goods stores do. You can always order on line. We have at least one member that sells.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

squirtthecat

Where are you located?

Some of the Farm Stores around here (Farm & Home, Big R) carry the Bradley pucks.

And then there is always Bass Pro, Cabelas, Dick's Sporting Goods, Gander Mountain...   (I'd call first before making a long drive)

DarqMan

Amazon is cheap for boxes of 120 and deliver 2nd day free if you're a prime member.
Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID, Traeger Texas BBQ075, Traeger Junior BBQ055, Bubba Keg with Stoker

New car, caviar, four star daydream, think I'll buy me a football team.

ArnieM

I get mine from Amazon.  If you're NOT a prime member the wood might be well aged by the time you get it  :-\
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

Tenpoint5

If I remember right you can also get them from Walmart online. and they ship site to store as well.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

KEABOS63

Thanks for all the suggestions folks. I will call around this morning. I am hoping to find someone that stocks the bisquettes so I can smoke some ribs today. I WANT RIBS!

Tim

TCP

Gainder MTN is the only place that I found that stocks them IN THE STORE, others list them on line but not stocked in the store.  :o
NOTICE SMOKING IS ALLOWED HERE :DNOTICE SMOKING IS ALLOWED HERE :D
Thanks,
Paul S. Grand Rapids, MI.

bugs

Went down Gander Mt. they have them.